new pics from uk!

CMF_stoo

» CMF Member
hi, im k11stew off the msc, just thought id share a few pics of the current state of my 95 1.3 k11, or whats left of it!

ive had it since 2001 and its seen many changes, this is the last i think!

basic run down of mods:

bodywork - mk4 golf headlight conversion, bad boy bonnet, custom grille, nippon tuning front bumper, modified wings, side repeaters smoothed, ford fiesta 12 bore side skirts shortened 3", fiat barchetta door handles, de-locked, fiat coupe wing mirrors modified to fit, ariel smoothed, side strips removed, rain gutters smoothed on roof, custom filler cap, tailgate weleded shut and smoothed, fiat brava rear light conversion, homemade rear bumper comprising smoothed k11 bumper and d&m developments saxo bumper, respray in pastel yellow.

wheels and tyres - 17" boss xts refurbed in black with falken 512 rubber.

suspension - lowered 35mm on koni springs and eibach shocks.

engine - k&n induction kit, full front to back stainless system with mr2 style lateral back box and twin one off 'pigtail pipies'.

ice - jvc 512 headunit in drivers door card, rockford fosgate-5.25" and 6.5" punch compos, 4x15" p3 punch subs, 1500.2 power amp, lightning audio amp for comps. 147.8db.

the project is finished now and i think its time just to feature it and sell up.

what are people opinions?

cheers, stew.

Attachments

• 19801.jpg
    19801.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 46

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Those doors are awesome.

That exhaust must look awesome.

Subs look like theyre about to sink a pirate ship!

Not sure about the wheels tho! (Not into the All Black thing (no rugby pun intended)
I love that car. :)

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Hey there Stew! =D

I have seen your Micra in REDLINE MAGAZINE a couple of times i beliave. I can remember to have seen a small feature of the car in a magazine and one picture with comment in the last issue of RED MAG..

Lovin your car mate, nice mods you have done to it.
I specialy enjoy the Fiat Bravo rear clusters and Fiat coupe mirrors..

Cheers
Are

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Hey Jaxx, it says in REDLINE MAGAZINE (issue 104 July 2006 page 192) that the install is by Bass Mechanics..

But the car had a different front bumper, hood, sideskirts and sidemirrors in those pictures..

Looks a lot better in the pictures posted above! =D

Stew`s micra can be seen in:
- REDLINE MAGAZINE issue 86 February 2005 page 104
- REDLINE MAGAZINE issue 103 June 2006 page 213
- REDLINE MAGAZINE issue 104 July 2006 page 192

Maybe one more issue im not shure cause one of my mates has borrowed the rest of my RED MAG collection..

Cheers
Are

CMF_stoo

» CMF Member
thanks alot for the comments, glad people like it!

and as for turboing it! nah, it would probably only take it to the performance of a std 1.3! due to all the weight in it! its a show car, for looks and sounds!

cheers are/micratech for the info for others aswell, nice one.

i also have another 2 k11s in the pipeline, a white wide arch 1.3 which is getting a full engine rebuild and respray. the other is my girlfriends k11 1.3 which will be mainly smoothed bodywork and alloys.

CMF_chippo

» CMF Member
Yeah I really like what you've done to the front.

Particularly the mk4 golf headlights conversion.
Give's your Micra a little bit of a mean streak to it.

How easy was it converting the headlights?

As far as feature it and sell up, um..... are you nuts?

Back