DAYTIME PICS FINALLY

B

Ben

....inot bodyshop for the week :p . Gonna get quite a bit of work done, nothing major though. As the bumper is standard black and the bonnet is a crappy green colour and rest of car is gold lol, all getting sprayed gold back to original ( Yes, its took me that long to save the funds since i crashed!) Also some minor work to the boot, all the rust on the sills sorted and sprayed and then some M3 skirts fitted and sprayed and blended into body. Should look well cool, aint got a clue when im getting it back but will post some pics finally

RE: Babys gone...

Sounds good. Sure I remember writing a similar post to this one not so long back hehe. Make sure you post lots of pics up when its done. :D What work you getting done to the boot?? :)

the varnish that had condenation in it!!
were i put it out in what was boiling sun. went out only for it to piss down :eek: devistation but. when got back on a little bit in the coner had pulled up so. not bad at all for what could have happened suppose. i wasnt happy with it, but he insisted on taking it away before i would sort it. said for him to bring it down whenever he had time etc, but the body shop said they gonna do it so all's not lost :p
just needs wet flatting back and another coat putting over it!
about an hours work.
then just drying times.

they sorting all the rusdt properly then ben?

hope it comes out well

as far as i know, i dunno what they doing but they say they will sort the rsut out then prevent it from rusting again n then skirts going over top so will have to see. Will deffo get some pics up though and as Wayne said, i was in a hurry lol

MAKE SURE THEY DO T PROPERLY though. as i have seen a hel;l of alot of cowboy shops just go over the rust to hide it rather than fix it as the rust still grows underneath, thoroughly chek it before you give them the money

yeah, im gonna keep poppin in an out hopefully, its a bummer not having a car though gonna have to get lifts all week

well done a drive by today and car was lookin pretty messed up to be honest, looks like angle grinder has been takin to the sills and primer everywhere - should look cool though, was a bloody corsa in to n could possibly be one of the maddest corsas i have ever seen even worse than the one with the lambo doors,

Fingers crossed should be picking it up on Tuesday, cant wait, having to drive round in my mams fiesta which i dont like to be honest

well, two weeks later than it should have been and many problems and hassle down the line and im beggining to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Been down today and have been assured i can pick her up tomorrow at half one.

So will be getting some pics uploaded n that tomorrow. Wont look that different to most people but as Wayne can vouch, it will, the green bonnet, black bumper, will all be one colouir again.

nice one, interested to see it properly now. The gold is a wierd colour methinks, it can either make a car look good or crap depending on the mods imo :S

haha, i like it to be honest, bit different but its only till i can afford to get a full respray which hopefully will be in a couple of months, i seen a lovely colour at the bodyshop today :D

LITTLE UPDATE: Went to pick car up at dinner time as asked and it wasnt ready i.e. everything was sprayed but nothing was on car so went back two hours later ands picked it up whoohoo - Edna is home. However, as the people had just stickaflexed the skirts on and then masked over them to keep them tight to body and then rinsed car off, maskin tape got wet, lost its stickniess and so skirts were pushing out at either end so i had to g clamp them up and gonna leave them over night.

So masking tape and all sorts all over car at the moment, but finally got round to putting the CC door handles that Wayne done for me and then gonna leave it tonight so no pics tonight. Will be giving it a good clean and then get some pics up tomorrow. I have a favour to ask too, could someone photoshop a pic of me car with the wheels white and then black? Im gonna get em refurbed soon and might go for something simlar to G.

As for the work, there are a few little niggles that i wasnt happy with but im just happy to have her back. Anyways, will get some pics up tomorrow after she had a good clean

ok, heres some crappy ones just from tonight, will be gutting it tomorrow and getting some good quality ones on my mates camera but anhoo here goes, ignore the masking tape :D

sorry about the crappy pic quality but u get the drift

Looks great!!! Just needs something on the front now to make it look all level and low. :) Looking good though, colour looks kool. :D

Back