Photoshoppers needed

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Alrighty guys im in need of some assistance! Im looking at getting my grille smoothed off and possibly bad boy bonnet! Would someone be able to do a half decent chop of it so i can see wat it will look like?! Cheers in advance!

Daz :alien:

[attachment=1650]

My PATHETIC paint atempt!!

dk10.jpg

I challenge ANYONE here to do worse!

The red one aint got bad boy tho. Titch, thats why i wanted it photoshopped first to see wat it would look like, im still not too sure, i think i like it tho!
ill wait to see anyone else's entries!

Daz :alien:

The lad is coming Santa Pod but not sure what the car looks like at the moment as it gotta smashed up and has been repaired and changed I believe.

Very very quick one as I did do one but it crashed lol... doh!!!

Should look something like this though. :)

[attachment=1653]

hi had a go for ya not too good on the bonnet scoop i like the grill and the plate.... lemmi know wot u think

Only problem with the bigger bad boy is that it would cover up my sidelights :S so id need to see about putting them else where....

hi had a go for ya not too good on the bonnet scoop i like the grill and the plate.... lemmi know wot u think

To be honest i dont like the mesh or the scoop, i never have liked mesh that much lol its a car not a bird enclosure :p

I thought id slam it in my paint, anyone else do the same other than kiristans extended bumper which i quite like!

I wasnt too sure on the whole smooth thingie, but after looking at my paint-shop again, its actually not too bad!

Back