k11 bushes needed. help :)

First of all id like to point out that i have no ideas about mechanical work and cars full stop but ill try to explain the best i can .

My mum has an R reg micra 5 door, however the back axel as gone, been around scrap yards and i have another axel which is fine, however the guy could only get one of the "track control arm" off and had to cut through the other one to get the axel off for me to buy. i also had to chop through my "track control arm" on the drivers side so im in need of advice where i can get another one from.

its the little metal bar that comes from the axel to the underneath of the car with two metal rings on the end with bushes in.

been around so many scrap yards around where i live and rang about 30 and they all say that they are rock hard to get off as the bolts holding the arm to the bracket sieze up and need to be chopped off.

Been to nissan and they have non instock in the uk main distrubutor or the main europe one in amsterdam, the only way me getting one from nissan is to send of to japan and the cost is £109 + VAT .

Just woundering if anyone as any ideas how / where i can get one alot cheaper then that.

Although i have managed to get my old bushes out of my existing arm, so if i can just find the bushes from somewhere that would be better :)

Thanks Alot. Paul.

Tried to upload a picture of the bushes/arm needed.
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k480/pj3991/thesebushesneeded.gif

matt humpries will be able to get you hold of the bushes. matt is a trade member on here give him a ring on office hours Matt 01865 748000

Back