Pictures needed

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Hey all, bit of an odd request but im after some pictures of K11 micras, good quality, 800 x 600 prefered but i am really not fussed.

heres what i would like specifically. Standard micra's, 3 AND 5 doors. all pictures must be square on, pictures from the right hand sides, front and rear, high angled pictures square onto the bonnet hopefully encorporating the windscreen and grill, possibly a complete birds eye view picture. preferably in light colours (white :p) as the lines between the panels are easier to see.

Also any and ALL picutres of pick up conversions done, im fairly sure theres been a few done in japan.

I know there are plenty of pictures on the site but it'll take forever to filter through and im hoping for some without mods on, and the only photography device i own is my phone, and mu car is black, so its hard to get good quality images...

The reason being i have started alot of concept drawings lately, of individual panels, and would like to start practising drawing whole micra's and doing some concpets for things like pick ups and body kits etc. once i feel competent enough i may even move onto drawing cars from an angle lol. The reason i would like all pictures from the right hand side is i draw better that way, dont know why haha.

I know it sounds sad but i do doodle alot and it would be good to be able to do some good drawings of concepts.

has anybody else drawn any concepts or just doodled pictures of cars? would be good to see those too

any help would be appreciated

Rob

thanks for those folks, they're really quite helpfull, although more are needed lol

also would really like to see some pictures of pick up conversions if possible

Back