Passenger front-Knocking noise?

When i pull away there is a slight knocking noise on the passenger side, I run 15" alloys and i have been up and down a BIG POT HOLEY LANE like 4 times a week and somtimes heard my old standrd shocks going bang when i drove to fast over the holes.

Could it be a worn out part on the supsension/linkages e.c.t??

I know my tracking has been out for a while due to the pot holes and there is no point getting it down again as it will just be back to the way it is now.

i do get some kind of vibration at certain speeds but i just thought that was a typical micra thing??

Anyone shed some light on what we can check for? Its going in for the engine transplant 6th october so can replace anything then e.c.t

jas:blues:

back in march when i bought my gx it had the same problem when pulling away..........noticed it on the test drive when i went to see the car actually.....had a look under it on the side it was coming from and i could see the anti roll bar was sitting on top of the lower arm with only half the drop link intacked ...bought the car anyway as it was an easy fix ...worth a quick check see if all is ok ...........but then again sames noises dont mean same problem.

andy

Back