Open or Mesh?

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
I've decided to hack away at my grill just because i got bored and wondering weather to have it open (not cutting out the middle section) or mesh it. having an argument with my mates about it who say I should mesh it but i feel diff. just wondering what everyone else thinks looks best.
Cheers

as a compromise you could use Black fine hatched mesh as to give the appearance your looking for but still be meshed...

if you get me....

Bird in the engine sounds fun. really would be a drive through, i think i may go for the fine mesh i do know what your on about as thats what my mates were telling me to do. cheers boys

Not a case of being a sheep i just get an idea in me head and don't always think of other options just wanted input from everyone else. it has been done today and open is the way its staying thats what i wanted thats what iv got lol

but if you do sommat different everyone says you're stupid and it's a stupid idea. you cant win

Not at all, but at the end of the day, you should modify a car to your own personal taste, regardless of others opinions.

Back