Oops I Did It Again

I dont think there is a cure for people like me. While the s12 is getting fixed up I needed a cheap run about, well at least thats my excuse. Other say Im just mad.

Picture1.png

Picture2-6.png

Picture3-4.png

Picture4-2.png

£250 bargain on ebay.

Well done mate!! That looks awesome.

Got a few good bits on it too mate

Get some wheels and corsa b coilovers and you be happy ;)

Thanks guys. It doesnt have an MOT or Taxes though, so just fingers crossed. It looks like it has watanabes wheels so Id keep then though.

EDIT: Also It has Aircon and electric mirrors. :D VIP style

Boot, lights, nismo grill and wheels are worth the price of the car itself!! Absolute bargain mate

And I think they are genuine watanbes

Lucky boy :)

yay. I hope you right. I haven't seen the car yet, so I hope I dont have some nasty surprises waiting. I will be picking the car up on the 12th. Ill post more info then.

who has the coilovers? george go get em back man, swap the suspension back give the owner of ypour sr some money

the sr will be worth more stock i would have thought?

Nice do mate (Y)

Does it have auto-aircon? And electric mirrors?

Dont really know what you mean by "AUTO"-aircon. Seller just says Aircon, PAS and electric mirrors

who has the coilovers? george go get em back man, swap the suspension back give the owner of ypour sr some money

the sr will be worth more stock i would have thought?

well I dont really know who has the coilovers, Alex (the guy who has the micra) wants to sell it cos he doesnt like it and I said to him that best is to get stock dampers, sell the coils and ebay the car. I dont have money do buy it off him.

He-he, you couldn't resist, couldn't ya:)

No I couldn't, you right. You know I love all that Jap things

That looks good. Give it yer treatment.

I sure will at some point. not yet though

(Y) George!

:blues:

Dont really know what you mean by "AUTO"-aircon. Seller just says Aircon, PAS and electric mirrors

If it has electric mirrors, im sure it has auto-aircon also, my March has it. You can see it on the heater control, if it has numbers with the temperature you want, it has auto-aircon. Take a pic of the heater control mate... (Y)

If it has electric mirrors, im sure it has auto-aircon also, my March has it. You can see it on the heater control, if it has numbers with the temperature you want, it has auto-aircon. Take a pic of the heater control mate... (Y)

I will take pics once I have the car.
And what exactly is the auto aircon doing compare to normal one?

^ Yeah thats sound like it - if the temp in the car is higher than you set on the dial it puts the fridge on, if its lower it puts the heater on - to maintain your perfect temperature at all times.

Another thing that can brake and cause neadless complication :p

Almost every car has air con in japan, so people don't die driving roasted during summer.

its a j-reg norfolkne,,lovely isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!you can guess by the title of this blog,,,,"he's not that innocent",,,,,:grinning:

i remember this debate before and you posted some guy with the t-shirt on saying 1992-200* something lol

Back