oh dear !

frank

Club Member
bad reviews for amy winehouse methinks
my better half and daughters saw her opening concert, and she was laggin, sluring all the words !

People weren't even supposed to be going to her gigs anyway :p
What was the last rock & roll death, Kurt Cobain? Almost due another one...

shes a waste of space, a money making moron who uses drink and drugs to get into the spot light. then is used by the music industry in order to sell magazines and make money.

she cant sing, she cant even talk at awards do's... shes a drunk, druggie that needs a reality check. GO AWAY AMY

I love her music... on cd... i wouldnt waste my time or money going to see her live, despite her probably putting on a good show if she was sober. I know my luck, id go, get to the front and she'd probably pass out drunk and the shows cancelled with out refund LOL

i hate people like this, epecilly if they get famous! i'll say it again....its the boyfriend! same thing happend to kate moss

And oh my god what's the crack with the hair! lols. if anyone else is on drugs people are like 'eugh scum' but if it's someone famous they have a 'disease'

Was just about to post that link, how dare she say this to her own fans that have come to see her and been (quite rightly it seems) disappointed:
Amy Winehouse said:
To them people booing, wait 'til my husband gets out of incarceration. And I mean that.

the only good thing to come out her mouth was "rehab" and that just for us Sunderland fans

"they tryed to take the ball past nyron but he said NO,NO,NO!"

to the tune of "Rehab" lol :p

I think theres a lot of sexism going on towards Amy Winehouse. I'm not a particular fan, but it annoys me how she gets loads of stick for doing what male rock stars have done for years. Bands getting wrecked and falling off the stage used to liven things up a bit. Even Pete Doherty doesnt get this amount of crap, and he tries so hard!

I think she's talented, but she doesn't deserve any respect. People pay to see a professional artist, not someone who's already too drunk to sing! If she sorted herself out, she'd be respected alot more. Also, she should give up her career until she's done rehab

Back