####sticks someone hit my car

####sticks someone hit my car, i was driving along at low speed when another car passed me at low speed comeing the other way then she had a blow out her car
swerved left crashed into the parked car and her back end spun out hitting my door.

oh well it will be fixed at nissan her insurance company say she admitted full liability and i will get a repair quote on monday from nissan.

ok must go i got to do a concert in france this weekend, just as well i wont be taking my car :down: such is life

####sticks someone hit my car, i was driving along at low speed when another car passed me at low speed comeing the other way then she had a blow out her car
swerved left crashed into the parked car and her back end spun out hitting my door.

oh well it will be fixed at nissan her insurance company say she admitted full liability and i will get a repair quote on monday from nissan.

ok must go i got to do a concert in france this weekend, just as well i wont be taking my car :down: such is life

SOOOOOOO HARSH!

yer i had a k11 for a couple of weeks and it needed new exhaust, brakes, tyres by the time it went back :blush:

one of me old friends borrowed a k11 1.0 as a courtesy car and went from grimsby to leeds and back without using the clutch..... the car was 3 weeks old and they decided to write it off rather than fix it..lol

Back