Oh Dear!! pics

B

Ben

Was having a look at www.cruisehearts.co.uk or summit like that and came across a link that took me to a site simlar to barryboys - only worse! it had all the american cars on that looked like bananas and fish and the likes and while there were some nice cars being slated, i came across some micras too! One of them was Joey sheks and one of them was the turquiose one from ages ago, not sure aboutthe other one - red with gold wheels, anyways then i stubled across the weird one??? just cant geta my head round it...
[attachment=370]
also stubled across the corsa - not ur every day corsa is it?

that corsa looks something like wat the mynheer guys do:S

whatever tickles his fancy. how much u betting it still has the 1ltr in it??

doesnt look 'too' bad from the side but just not going for the fork on the bonnet or boot??? Looks a little OTT even for the myheneer pps

Talking about corsas, wasn't that jag/corsa on the cover of this month's Max Power?

looks like a pile foook more like what a waste of time, it looks crap and will be sloooooooow if it was a standard looking witk that lump then sweet! and whats that stupid flame kit about i know ill make my car look quick by putting a hakf ton bottle of gas in it to squirt out mi 3 exhausts!

Come on though peeps, nobody can deny he has done one hell of a job with the car!!! Even if you don't like the car respect the effort that he has put into it!!! It amazes me to be honest. :)

Red micra with gold wheels is a lad called Kev who used to be on the forums, next one is Stew's, also used to be on the forums and then Joeys. All really nice cars, although Stew's did look a lil OTT. :)

TBH if "he" has built it i will give him respect for having some tallent but i think the case is more like most cars in lax power hes given it to a company with a shed load of cash and they have deon it for him!

Nah, think he bought it as an unfinished project and did the rest himself. Kinda followed it on corsa sport every now and again. He also has two other highly modified corsas. :)

Back