Not running properly

Ok just a quick question. Last couple of days been having a little trouble with my micra. It starts fine but as it heats up up it starts to splutter abit. I have given it a full service a month ago. The temp gauge reads fine so im abit puzzled now. I have a new fuel filter to fit as thought it could be that also have a new thermostat to fit too. Any other ideas what it could be i thought maybe the choke just strange as it seems to struggle more as it warms up not when cold. Any help would be great thanx

Might Possibly need new HD Leads/ Distributer pack Frank. It Could be rotor arm??
Need to make sure all plugs are fitted correctly too

It is a later model so just has coils. The spark plugs are fine they are new its been running fine for 3 weeks and then this just started a couple of weeks back

It is a later model so just has coils. The spark plugs are fine they are new its been running fine for 3 weeks and then this just started a couple of weeks back
if you hav,nt got an AVO meter, then you could disconnect the c/t/s and that will simulate the "choke" being left on (and running lumpy when warmed up).
its the 2 wire sensor btw eh :)

Back