ENGINE RUNNING PROBLEM

hello forum i wonder if anyone can help me . This has happened twice so far i have been driving in a low gear like third gear iam only driving slowly then suddenly the car starts to struggle to move i then put it in second to try and build up speed so the engine doesnt stall but it just starts to nearly conk out as if there is no fuel in the tank iam running low on fuel but this has happened twicw in one week first time on a tuesday then second on a friday . friday was the worst day it realy struggled to drive the car and was close to stalling all together do you think this could be a fuel pump problem ?

thank you for any advice

you could try getting another fuel pump from a scrappy? or:
have you tried giving the car a good service like plugs, oil & oil filter, air filter & fuel filter?
also try carb cleaner through the intake
if still no better try looking at the lambda sensor, unplug it & see if their is a change in the chugging, if there is, thats your issue afaik.
also look at the cap & rotor arm & see how they are doing, could be worn & furred up & need replacing.
plug leads could be breaking down & need replacing
i'm also thinking you could have a faulty maf - about £20 upwards new on ebay
& lastly all i can think of is the flat plate on the side if the throttle body has a small bit of circuitry in it, the solder can sometimes have a hair line break in it & all you need is a steady hand & go over it with new solder.

hope that helps :)

Back