• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Nissan march Super S.

Would look killer with a little bit of gold pinstriping

Lotus_Esprit_John_Player_Special_Detail.jpg

Yeah looking forward to getting my gold bonnet raisers quite like the pin stripe :p dunno if it would suit miner :/ might try it

Im wanting to do a Black and Blue sort of scheme with mine, the only problem is I cant tint the lights blue :/ other than that i dont know whether to go black alloys with blue brake callipers and drums of just blue alloys?

Haven't posted here on a while as ive been saving and hunting for a 1.0l face lift precoil pack car to swap the box over and a poor wee blue ally fell in to my hands, taxed and motd for £250! :D began stripping it earlier mcmicra got a wee set of alloys and the rest is getting scavenged for parts and scrapped

So after 20 minutes work the dash was out the pedals out engine bay stripped and all I ready for the engine to be dropped out not too bad so will hopefully get the car ready for banzai at crail :) and if anyone is looking for some spare parts gimme a shout got a full car breaking for parts anything left will be scrapped!

Haven't posted here on a while as ive been saving and hunting for a 1.0l face lift precoil pack car to swap the box over and a poor wee blue ally fell in to my hands, taxed and motd for £250! :D began stripping it earlier mcmicra got a wee set of alloys and the rest is getting scavenged for parts and scrapped

So after 20 minutes work the dash was out the pedals out engine bay stripped and all I ready for the engine to be dropped out not too bad so will hopefully get the car ready for banzai at crail :) and if anyone is looking for some spare parts gimme a shout got a full car breaking for parts anything left will be scrapped!

I want your black March front bumper!... please!

Woot woot, making good progress man be good to get another micra reppin the streets in stirling again :D , thanks for the alloys ect too!!!

Sorry for lack of pictures and replys life is a wee bit stressful atm :p not planning on breaking the black one anytime soon but if I do youse will be the first to know! But on a more recent not if youse need any face lift stuff everything is forsale anything considered!

Hey man ,cool little car, see it around Stirling all the time. Got a silver K11 as my daily and an S14 as my weekend toy. If you decide to break the march let me know! could use a few parts.

Ahaha i went passed your house last night then, you were standing outside

That was me in the quite noisy micra going not very fast :D

Sad to say this march is now braking for spares if your looking for anything from it gimme a shout and ill give you a price

Back