• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Nissan march Super S.

Got a this march couple of month ago and thought I'd better join the forum after lurking for the past year :D so anyway here she is! bog standard.
adygu7ug.jpg
e8equmez.jpg
and This is how she stands ATM
erygehut.jpg
5asahy6e.jpg
my work place in the back round I great working in a motor factors cheap parts and discount performance parts :p .

Only things I've done so far are
35~mm lowering springs
Yellow fog light lens
Yellow main beam bulb covers :)

Next thing I need to do is change the CVT-S box to a manual before I go do anything performance orientated.

Oh and forgot to add some wifey decided to give me a nudge a week ago
ybyputam.jpg
ahyre9ej.jpg

But she wanted to sort it without the insurance getting involved so she gave me £180 :) cash my and my dad managed to get it on a ramp and straighten the bumper support out and knock the dent on the plastic with a heat gun and a brush handle :) so looks a lot better but I'll get new stuff to replace it after winter :D seems to be every year someone likes to crash in to my car... Same thing happened last year with a drunk lassie with no licence ran in to my mk2 nova :( this is the nova :)
gytyqe8u.jpg

Paha I miss my nova I passed my test a year and a half ago an I've had 6 cars and every one I've had has been hit by other people my :( I have no luck with cars
Ive had a 1.7 TDi Astra '00
Mk2 nova '91
Another 1.7 TDi Astra '03
Peugeot 306 dTurbo '98
Astra coupe 1.8 '54 plate bertone cream leather and I sold it to get a '94 micra :p

Ahhh nothing like spending money you don't need to :D

Got these for £40
enehugyj.jpg

Was painting them this colour
2u3uma7a.jpg

But I gave up :( and got them powder coated :D gold instead
upysu2eg.jpg
toyo T1R's getting ordered hopefully next week :D

Welcome. Another black super s ..:D with yellow lol. I see you have re wired you driving lights to fogs.. simple task?

Edit: march :rolleyes: I also like the square number plate. Can't get one on mine because the bumper was designed for a UK plate and will look silly with a square one

Love the car man, pitty its not manual, best of look with converting it.

And for all who keeps calling it a super s
A jap 1.3 march is called a march G#

Welcome. Another black super s ..:D with yellow lol. I see you have re wired you driving lights to fogs.. simple task?

Edit: march :rolleyes: I also like the square number plate. Can't get one on mine because the bumper was designed for a UK plate and will look silly with a square one

Smarty pants,
I didn't mean to come across as being smart I'm just saiying that that's wat the 1.3 march is called, :D

Sorry thought it was aimed at Doug. Don't wanna dig deep into it but G# is the spec ie inspiration, shape SR etc if it was a G# it would be a high spec, ie air con, electric sunroof, abs, nismo suspension.
Right first of all no G# in the world comes standard with nismo suspention so were ever ya got that out of its poop,
Second of all me mates 2 G#s didn't come with nismo suspention, his had air con, manual sunroof, abs,

The likes of electric sunroofs and that type of spec are wat u call factory optional extras which u ask for when buying they march/micra for the first time off nissan,

I give up! Sorry IRNBROO. Please can a moderator delete my comments. This is irrelevant to the blog. Titled Nissan March "Super S"

Welcome IRNBROO car looks smart shame about the nova, nice clean ones are getting rarer :)

And you're all wrong, it can't be a Super S (the japs never had them) and it can't be a G# cause its a 1.0. So ;p

It's a 1.3 super s :) Japanese import HK11, got air con, no sunroof, PAS CVT with sport mode :p which means it just keeps the revs 2k higher when not on full throttle haha and on full throttle it sounds like a hair dryer! Hahaha anyway hopefully get the box changed early next year and get on with more POWA! If anyone has or sees a facelift pre coil pack micra for sale at a reasonable price gimme a shout please :) thank ya'll

And I was just thinking its not registered in the uk as a manual or auto so I can change the box and don't really need to declare it?

There are only g and sharp models in Japan. I can't find any march super s. I am glad that u got it

Btw welcome to this msc. keep update with us :)

Yes maybe classed but tiers not a such thing as a jap super s, that's why they jap boyos made there own 1.3 versions called G# that's all I'm saying lads:D
And I've never heard of a 1.3 G# cumin witout a sunroof:/
So is it a march A#?
Pics of the boot would be helpfull irnbroo
So we can see the labels?

Yes maybe classed but tiers not a such thing as a jap super s, that's why they jap boyos made there own 1.3 versions called G# that's all I'm saying lads:D
And I've never heard of a 1.3 G# cumin witout a sunroof:/
So is it a march A#?
Pics of the boot would be helpfull irnbroo
So we can see the labels?
I was only saying super s to keep it simple for the others :) and there is no labels on the back dunno how long ago they were took off as it was an old lady that has owned it since '05 when it was imported.

It's still got the original Nissan march logo'd floor mats :D

I should be allowed on eBay :(
Just bought these
merute7y.jpg
paqeru2y.jpg

At least I'm keeping in with the gold and black theme :p

Sorry thought it was aimed at Doug. Don't wanna dig deep into it but G# is the spec ie inspiration, shape SR etc if it was a G# it would be a high spec, ie air con, electric sunroof, abs, nismo suspension.
What Jay said :)

After the tyre garage cocking up my last set of tyres (shredded the bead putting them on) I had to rush my plans and get tyres and my alloys fitted so here they are done a couple of minutes ago so not the best photo
my8y5ene.jpg
2a7unuzu.jpg

I'm kinda swaying about going lower I can go stupidly low but some places around here have speed bumps but all the country roads I drive don't but I was kinda planning on buying BC coilovers or the rally/ Tarmac kit from MHO as Ill get the shocks and 60mm springs and adjustable panhard rod and strut brace the coilovers and kit work out about the same for me cause my works a BC dealer but I'd still need the panhard rod :(

Back