Nice letter left on my car :D (micra haters)

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
just finished a night shift at work, returned to my car to find a piece of paper under the wiper blade, it reads:
letter011.jpg

I work in a retail park and all the chavs with saxos and 106's park up in thier cars, so im 100% sure its them...it hasent bothered me too much, infact i found it kinda funny :D and hey at least they notised my car :laugh:

and i dont think thier being completely fair...my cars not even tatty, its in very good condition! (7888 miles on the clock!)

meeh o well :) thought you all might like to know, and may even find it funny :laugh:

lmao people under estimate micras soo much.. god its so funny screaming past them and seeing the disheartened look on their faces haha makes my day :)

lol well least they didnt nick anything, other day some chavs were hangin around outside my house next to my car si i activated my alarm just to be safe lol soon went away

Well whoever it was has women's hand writing......oooh what calligraphy! LOL

Seems about right for those limp wristed french car driving types ;)

haha what makes me laugh is the maturity of saying with your mum? where has your mum got to do with your car :S? ha tits

I thought the "with your mum" bit was a bit lame.They're only jealous mate because they had to go on Jeremy Kyle to find out who their mum was by DNA test :p

or maybe there father had to pay a pound for some he she prostatute to sleep with them haha! so they think all mums are a pound :D

i had 3 biffa bin stickers put under my shoppping list on my car once...

was in asda for 2 hrs, came out and there it was, all stickered up like a big red skip!..lol

Back