Car progress... :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hi,

Well I haven't done any of these threads for a while, primarily due to there not been much going on with it of late, (apart from the MA12) hehe however it is due for some massive changes shortly, and I have recently purchased some new front lights and arches, and there is still more to come hehe. :D I will be handing it to Wayne in a few weeks to get started on the work, and I'm hoping that the car comes out looking even better and every inch of the car perfect!!! I will love him forever if he does lol, not in a gay way though!!! I will keep you all updated as to how it goes however I will not be putting pictures up of the full car, maybe just snippets of it to give you all a taster, but if you really wana see the finished product then you have to get yourself to either Max Power or JAE to see it lol. :D Or else come and see me at my house hehe. This is where I put my very own touch of uniqueness on the car Kev, trust me you won't recognise it when its done. ;) I'm sure you will love it though!!! So get ya ar$e down to JAE to come see the finished product... It will be a true beast again!!! :devil: :laugh: :love: Engine tuning is also to follow next year hopefully. :upside:

Opinions welcome... :)

Dan - MM. :)

micra man said:
and I have recently purchased some new front lights

"new" in that we won't recognise it as a K10 from the front? if so, where's the fun in that?

Exactly Wayne, the front lights aint anything to special really, so I thought I would bring the car a little more up to date with them, and also its funny to see people's faces when they realise its a micra lol, would be even funnier if its even less recognisable as one too!!! :D

Ok, more progress has been made!!! :D :D Got the rear lights now and waiting on the arches to be delivered soon hopefully. Also picked the paint out today and it looks truly awesome!!! :D So its all go in a few weeks time, hehe hopefully ready in time for Max. :)

can one of you two pls tell me whats happening lol i wana see the pshop design, please.

ps hows it going

danni said:
i kno i kno ner ner ner:p

tease, tell me dont tease me lol

Attachments

• 1105-1.jpg
    1105-1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 1105-2.jpg
    1105-2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 212
  • 1105-3.jpg
    1105-3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 1105-4.jpg
    1105-4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 1105-5.jpg
    1105-5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 1105-6.jpg
    1105-6.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 1105-7.jpg
    1105-7.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 228
micra man said:
:p See the plans page mate, everything is (kinda) told in there hehe. ;) :D :p

i can imagine what it looks like but that t-shirt pic got me thinking with the misty image in there and i just KNOW you will have a p'shop of how you want it to look.

grrrr, its cos i live in notts isnt it lol, i feel excluded bhah ill see it soon enough, any deadline for the finish date?

Yeah, I'd like it finished ideally for Max Power IF I can get it on show there, if not I may just not bother going and just bring it down to JAE and that there will be the first showing there then. Will have to see what happens but I'm still waiting on these "phat" arches to arrive lol. :p Anybody know anywhere in the NE that will refabricate seats for pretty cheap?? :)

GOD DAMN that is awesome dan, and hell yes it will be different. throughly cool and unique cant wait to see it done.

to those who aint seen it, this car is ganna me awesome

Back