Note Left on My Car

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
To the person who left a note on my car. Thanks for leaving the message, i was at work but i share lifts so hence why car was there. Mileage high well its at 79k i know but its not that high is it. Lots of work to be done on it yet though anyway. U said you work at a green buildings. aint got a clue what u mean. Anyway another fellow MSC member near me but i dont know their username so i cant pm before anybody mentions it lol!

i dont believe it...

i finshed work at 6 and there was a red k11 with a kit on behind mine didnt think much of it till i got in my car the passenger came to my window...

he was asking bout my car and the spoiler as he wants one...

anyways the guy is call Drew and he is a Scot... its his gf car but she didnt get out to talk...thet just visiting relatives...

i gave him MSC address and told him to get in touch with the scottish lads on here for next meet... really enthausiastic about meeting others he says...

he's got a 97 1.3 gx with super s bumpers, cobra buckets...big micra sunstrip...

possibly same guy Andy???

nah i found out the name... raja he left on the note. dunno then. he said if i gman then i have to unblock him on msn lmao :)

oh lmao.....he added me and asked if i had sold my car yet....but then my comp crashed and i came back and he wasnt on...i didnt block him. He told me the mileage on my car was high...maybe he is getting a little mixed up between my old k11 and your current k11 andy??

ur mistery man is me .. i dnt work at the green buildings.. i work/supervise at rose tissues which was right next to where the red micra was parked ....and i think Gmans rite i got "a little mixed up between gs old k11 and your current k11 ??".. RAJA

in fact im at wrk now ... .... ive only been keeping an eye out on the buy n sell sectiion , im hopin my car gets "pimped" if it doesnt then u guys gonna help me select my new k11 .... and then all the project work...currently got my eyes on 2 .. 1- d black super s micra 27,000 miles and d green super s whch has been slighlty modded up on 60-70ooo miles both L regs may b u lot can help me decide

Nige is it this micra
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=6590&highlight=K11+SALE

i rang the dude today it sounded like hed sold it a long time ago

when he told me i was honestly heartbroken .. i dnt think there will be another balck super s with an astoundingly low mileage

i dnt really work at the place - rose tissues my dad owns the place .......

let me know if ur talkin bout d same super s

andy i supervise in the evenings but i go really late onweekdays so if you give me a time like on tues we cud hook up just to put a face to the name.... i saw ur card in the car ur kinda older n mature(r) im only 19

lol i just seen the link i sent u which says if i bothered to look:
"I have finally sold the Micra, thanks to Nigel for coming all the way form Gloucester to buy it. 4.5 hour drive each way! Top man."

nigel we need to talk business

Sorry raja, theres no way i could part with this car, it really is as described. apart from a lil bit of work needed on the front cross member. my k11 1.0L is for sale though.

NiGe said:
Sorry raja, theres no way i could part with this car, it really is as described. apart from a lil bit of work needed on the front cross member. my k11 1.0L is for sale though.

Nice one mate. :) You got yourself a cracking little car there. :D Nearly bought it myself.

Back