Next scottish meet...

A

andyb5403

Was just wondering when you guys were planning on having your next meet? I live in Mount Vernon which is like 20 minutes away from the Pizza Hut you folks have met at in the past. My Micra is an unmodified K12 S, but hopefully when I take full ownership I'll be able to go to town on it. Anyway folks reply and let me know because I'm looking to get into modding my car and it helps to know there are a few others that drive Micras instead of corsas, saxos etc etc.

Cheers
Andy B

first mate, welcome to the boards, and secondly just have a look through the site, you'll see loads of pics of what people have done on here already and that'll give you a few ides to get started

I kinda know where I want to get started, seen a decent body kit and some interior stuff, where I'm stumped is the more mechanical side, and that's where it would be good to talk to other micra owners. Thanks for the welcome (Y)

anything u wana know try the search function 1st as it may give u answers quicker n those kits look nice so either would be cool -lol

welcome to the boards mate hope to see u soon at a meet :)

pepper

Back