Scottish Meet - 18/9/2005

Titch

Micra K11ng
Alright.

Thinking of getting the ball rolling for a Scottish Meet sometime next month. Think that the 18th will be the best for me, what about everyone else?
Not sure on location yet, but all that are intersted please post up here and i'll see what i can get arranged. If you post up when your avaible and where you're based, i'll get something sorted out.
Titch :kungfu:

P.S - Open to all members

How about the Falkirk wheel car park, like from the falkirk cruse? Pritty easly to find and there is a go-kart track just round the corner. If i can get the time off work.....

then that would just be like a falkirk cruise - which max power will be in attendance at this one :p 1st sept...

I think we should go somewhere else for one, sprinkerse retail park? Or something like that..just a wee idea

well i suppose that would be closer for both of us, but i was thinking that we could just pop into the go-karting, but i suppose at sprinkerse we could goto burger king....

well put my name down for it anyway! Isnt wayne coming up sometime soon too? Maybe he cud b there if its within the time that hes up :)

Ill see if i can get a few names from round my way mate! one of amys mates has a k11 that she loves so .... possible new member ;)

Daz :alien:

masterbiker said:
i was thinking that we could just pop into the go-karting,

What about the car park at the go-karting then? Theres a fairly large car park there, if that doesnt suit theres a nice one at the golf course just up the road!!

Its gone kinda quiet?! Nobody knows nothing about it! Come on guys we need more replies about this! Where and what time! Also Layla where abouts in scotland you gonna be

Daz :alien:

Hey - sorry about the quite thread. Seemed like there was no interest with any of the other Members so i left it for bit to see if it would pick up a lil.

Can't see the 18th happening now unfortunally but will get something arranged asap guys....

Will give you a shout sometime. Will be there through the week casue i need a new pickup for guitar, so will give you a call...

Back