Newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ems said:
O m god, can't believe u actually posted it!!!!
Oh well at least u didn't modify it!!

Hehe!! You knew i was going to, besides, i dont want any hate mail from K11SS when he cant see what you look like!! :p

Arnold said:
Hehe!! You knew i was going to, besides, i dont want any hate mail from K11SS when he cant see what you look like!! :p

Fair enough!!! :wasntme:

this thread is great :D see everyone can get along and have a good laugh at rimmers expense!!! :D nice pose GIRL PANTS! lol

Speedle said:
this thread is great :D see everyone can get along and have a good laugh at rimmers expense!!! :D nice pose GIRL PANTS! lol

Girl Pants!!!!!

And it was suppose to b a pose it's a portrait photo. But i guess u didn't read that bit!!!!

"rimer"

Get your arse to a car show sometime young krazy k10 and you'l see more stupid antics like that :)

RIMMER :p

Speedle said:
i meant the pose of rimer on his super s you monkey! dont make me come up to oxford!!!! lol

No i don't want u doin that you'll only get hurt!!!

Speedle said:

girl pants,,lmao,,thats off THE CRAMP TWINS :D

RIK said:
girl pants,,lmao,,thats off THE CRAMP TWINS :D

Aren't you a bit old to watch that, well obviously u do if u know it's off it!!!

And no excuses your little bro/sis watches it!!!!!

Ems said:
Aren't you a bit old to watch that, well obviously u do if u know it's off it!!!

And no excuses your little bro/sis watches it!!!!!

i dont have a bro or sis!! arnt i lucky :D

and i did watch it wen i was yunger (18 n half) :D ,,,its funny as hell
arnt you too old to even know what cramp twins are?

"It'll b sideskirts, spoiler, front and back bumpers and wheel arch thinys!!"

You'll be looking around 200 to fit and spray them. More if the perl paint is expensive (which perl usually is) See if you can find me an example of what you want. Have a look here http://www.rage-extreme.com/products/illusion.asp for examples.

If we're talking about spray work, i need my roof doing!! I cant afford to do the whole car with the money going on the conversion, infact, i cant even afford a diet coke right now! :(

Ed said:
"It'll b sideskirts, spoiler, front and back bumpers and wheel arch thinys!!"

You'll be looking around 200 to fit and spray them. More if the perl paint is expensive (which perl usually is) See if you can find me an example of what you want. Have a look here http://www.rage-extreme.com/products/illusion.asp for examples.

Ok cool i'll ave a look!! Ta mate. Oooh how long would it take u to do?!!

I would need the kit and I would do that all first then its just a matter of half a morning to properly fix it to the car.

Ed said:
I would need the kit and I would do that all first then its just a matter of half a morning to properly fix it to the car.

So i can have my car back in .............. day's?!!!

You wouldn't need to leave the car, unless the bumpers you want sprayed are on it. Otherwise, all I need is the kit then the car for a few hours when you come back to have it fitted. In any case 2-3 days max.

Ed said:
You wouldn't need to leave the car, unless the bumpers you want sprayed are on it. Otherwise, all I need is the kit then the car for a few hours when you come back to have it fitted. In any case 2-3 days max.

It's not just the kit i want sprayed tho it's the whole car once the kit's on. Sorry just sound's like u think it's only the kit i want sprayed and fitted!!!!

Ahh ok you were not very clear. How good a job would you want? I know that may sound funny, but full respray can be from a bodge to a huge amount of work depending on if things like engine bay inner visible metal areas etc will need doing also. For a pretty basic outside spray exc engine bay but inc areas like inner doors and stuff (not interiour spray) your probably looking upwards of 600+ materials.

That sounds better, i thought you sounded rather cheap!!!!

Don't worry about the engine bay/interiors, coz i can do that. Just want a pretty good spray no way a bodge!!!!

wow what a welcome!. Nice Datsun. if you get a kit fitted and find you need a home for the orignial datsun bumpers i would be very intersted :D :D :D

Mat.T said:
wow what a welcome!. Nice Datsun. if you get a kit fitted and find you need a home for the orignial datsun bumpers i would be very intersted :D :D :D
Hello :laugh:

Ok i'll keep u posted!!

Ems not really. Easiest bet is to drive around and keep an eye out for other cars with colours you like. If you find one make sure you get the year of it and make and model and I should beable to get it.

Jeeeesus - missed this thread.

The testosterone can be seen flying around ;) !

Like a pack of wolves you lot are! ;)

Edit: And welcome btw! :blush:

U bloke's really r amusing!!!!!!

What's the most car's you've got together in a meet. we'll have to beat it. Consider it a new comp for u!!!!!!!! :D

alright!

I'm the MSC resident Alcoholic - pleased to meet you!

Nah - i'm one of the good guys, i promise you that - good to see another member on here :)

my9909 said:
hello everyone,

I'm from malaysia... asian country.
I don't own any nissan, but my dad owns
a Mitsuoka Cute (same as micra, but different
look).

anyone can teach me how to put my own avatar?
In User CP, i cannot deselect the 'Do Not User Avatar'...

Sorry to bring this thread up again but did anyone reply?!!!!!

Maybe it should be moved to a new thread in the intro forum as this person may be feelin a little avoided!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back