Newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Hi guy's & gal's,
This is Emma (Ems), i joined yesterday but didn't get round to sayin hi to u all. I'm 22, from Oxford, and own a k10 in need of a serious new look!!! Currently as original as it can get. I'm not too good at introducing myself but if anyone's got any questions/comments i don't bite!!
See y'all around
Emma

Hey again Emma, Welcome to the MSC. Glad you signed up!

Alan

Hey Alan,

Yeah i'm glad i did too. Hey have u looked on e-bay lately. There's a micra for sale with a body kit inc twin foah's!!!!! Will b keeping an eye on it, only just been put on a 7 day auction!!

Ems

Looks very nice that Emma, would go for that myself if i didnt have my one. Might be worth getting your mechanic mate to check it out before you place any bids tho!

Hi Ed!!

Yeah i will Alan, i was thinking more for parts tho to b honest!!!

Ems

welcome emma nice to have another girl on the site-lol could u post up the micra u are talking about i am in work on the slowest pc ever n will take forever to find :(

:D cheers

Welcome to the club! Nice to see another new face :cool:

Alan informs me you have the nice and rare Datsun style K10 with the smoother boot :)

James :)

Hello boy's.

Err...... the micra seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Havin a good search for it now!!!! Will let u know when i find it!

Ok i found it!!!! The item number is 4583114548 if that helps!

Hi James, yeah i do have the Datsun. Is that a good thing?!!!!

They have nicer rear ends so-to-speak ;) And they're very rare!

Edit: Oh, and I'm sure I've seen that K10 posted on here before! The "Special Edition" rings a bell!

Really, that goes with me nicely then, apparently i've got a nice rear end too!!!!!

I honestly didn't know it was rare tho. Will make sure it's stays in neat condition!! My dad bought it from new and really wants me to look after it!! Guess he doesn't know what plans i have for it yet!!!!

so what are your plans? you wantin speed or as most girls i know do you want it pretty-lol

hmmmm i bet u got a lovely rear end ;)

:D

haha! yeah you dont come across many of the old style datsun ones anymore. From the picture you sent, it looks like it has the blue interior too? Is that right?

Alan

Pretty!! Yeah right, u mean pink with fluffy dice?!!! Don't think so!!
Nah i want power with a body like Alan's (his car that is!!!). With a nice two-tone paint job, If i can afford it.
My mate's got one like Alan's and i love it.

Alan could you forward the pic's as i'm not really sure how to!

Nooooo, that's just some sporty seat covers i've put over the seats to protect them, will prob end up puttin bucket seats in. The original are a light gray velvet feel fabric. Look's better than that sound's honest!!

:D nice a girl that wants speed and not just aesthetics :D

so to have offended u in my last post i was jus curious :D

That look's cool, better than sleepin in a tent!!! Just hope you don't get too pi*sed and forget to turn the hob off before u go to bed!!!!

And yeah that looks like them!

Ems said:
That look's cool, better than sleepin in a tent!!! Just hope you don't get too pi*sed and forget to turn the hob off before u go to bed!!!!
I must admit, that was a major concern at JAE. Alcohol + Pot Noodle on the stove :D

I did turn it off though :)

James said:
What's going on Mr. Arnold? Banned from MSN at work? ;)

Or bogged off home early? :p

Im still at work mate dont you worry about that. I cant access MSN (testing new server & its a bit messed up) and thats where the pictures of Emma's K10 are

Alan

James said:
I must admit, that was a major concern at JAE. Alcohol + Pot Noodle on the stove :D

I did turn it off though :)

Pot noodles on the stove!!!....mental.

I may have them as you sent me them last night I think mate.

Are these the ones:
9-Dsc00100.jpg

18-Dsc00101.jpg

If so, thats a bunch of tidy rare K10s there :D :cool:

K11SS said:
good i want to see this back end n see wats so good bout it ;)

:D

You'll c eventually. I'll b cruising with u lot when the car's sorted. In the meantime ,i'll try and find some photo's!!

Ems said:
Hello boy's.

Err...... the micra seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Havin a good search for it now!!!! Will let u know when i find it!

i thought you meant someone had stolen your motor then ! Few glad wasnt anything serious

paddymarsden said:
i thought you meant someone had stolen your motor then ! Few glad wasnt anything serious

Noo, It's pretty safe at work and at home. I work at the Churchill Hosp so we have security that patroll the carparks through the day, and in the photo's is at home where it's a private driveway!!

God if someone stole my car i'd prob die!!!!

if you have a nice rear end to can i see it in a picture of yourself.

CAWKWELL said:
if you have a nice rear end to can i see it in a picture of yourself.

Morning!!! I'll c what i can find. May not be till tom tho as i'm at work and my comp at home's not running at the mo. Used a friends yest.

morning, is it a nice rear end,nice and curvy or big and wide with a wide load sign on it.

CAWKWELL said:
morning, is it a nice rear end,nice and curvy or big and wide with a wide load sign on it.

Nice and curvy!!! A size 10, if that means anything to u!!

stop it im getting very excited now so its a very squeezable rear end

anyway have you a boyfriend i take it you will have with a nice rear end.

Hi Emma, welcome to the club!

I will be popping into mothercare today and gonna buy some bibs, I think some of the guys need them as the drool is, well, all over the floor!!!!!

Are you a nurse? if so then I'll have to get some tissues for the guys as well!!!!

MICRASKYLINE said:
Hi Emma, welcome to the club!

I will be popping into mothercare today and gonna buy some bibs, I think some of the guys need them as the drool is, well, all over the floor!!!!!

Are you a nurse? if so then I'll have to get some tissues for the guys as well!!!!

No i'm not a nurse!! How did i know one of u was goin to ask that!! I've got the uniform tho!, ok i'll stop winding u up.

haha i know i drooled all over the computer never mind im married anyway just mucking about.id be hung drawn and cut up if she found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back