Hello folks,new to the site

Hi to all,i'm new to the forum...
my names' Mike,i'm an old git [42]:blues: and i'm from Merseyside/West Lancs area.i've always been into cars,changing them like socks!!

car-wise,i run a 51-plate Micra 1.0 S 3 door in metallic green as my daily driver work car.i bought it a couple of months ago,from the original owners from new.overall in nice nick,with 75k miles,and just a few minor scrapes etc. runs and drives great.
i've just bought another Micra yesterday locally as a non-runner to hopefully sort out-its a '93 L reg 1.0LX 5 door,in metallic grey.only 72k miles.the car has been stood best part of a year so needs a good clean in and out,but it seems pretty solid.won't run due to faulty alarm[keeps going off when turning key] and probably flat battery.the owner had lost the keys but now has got a new one cut by removing one of door locks to match it. so no doubt i will be on here asking questions once i get time to start looking at it!! any advice gratefully recieved!!
i've had several other Micras in the past- one K10 years ago,and a few K11's more recently.
my mother-in-law who lives with us,also has a Micra,a 2002 02 plate 1.0S 3 door in[i think] Genesis Blue,which she bought new,to replace an earlier P-reg 1.0 Vibe,which didn't have power steering.
i also own a 2001 Peugeot 406 2.2 SRi in Monaco blue,in mint condition with low miles,i bought this last year as a second car,i keep it garaged and only use it for long trips/holidays etc.
i used to run classic 70's Fords-mainly Capris,Cortinas, for many years,up until last year when i sold my last one,a Cortina,as they are becoming increasingly expensive to buy and maintain now.

not sure yet how to post up pics on the site,but once i've sussed it out i'll post some of my Micras past and present!!
cheers,Mike.:grinning:

welcome to the MSC. if you look at this photo screen pic below with the round circle if you click select files then you can add pictures from your computer or off a site once found then click upload.

Untitled..png

Back