New member saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shustuck

Hi there!

Was wading through some of the rubbish you see on the web and was looking for ways to change the stereo in my micra, and i came across this great website.
I can see that there are loads of people who aren't collecting pensions who drive Micra's.
This is the coolest, It was a hard decision i must admit to go and buy my micra, before that i have had big saloons. But since driving it, its a wonderful little car, ok mine does'nt have the mod cons of my predecesors, no electric windows, air con, sunroof, central locking.
But it does move some which is'nt bad for a 1.0 litre engine, i've happily done 80-90mph on the motorway non stop to north london and back and its hardly used any petrol and hey i though an engine that size would'nt cope with it. but it did, its a nippy little thing.

Though you do get some looks, and some comments made about the car. I think i cause confusiong to other people, people see the car first then see the driver and young man, indie rock blaring out the windows, the door opens lights up a ciggie and gets out wearing warn jeans, a long sleeve firestone t-shirt and a pair of sketchers. There minds going into overdrive.

Can't they see that the micra is a cool car, and it deserves some recognition! normal people drive them, people who enjoy life and live life.
I've given some sports cars a run for there money, and love taking over other micra drivers.

Anyway thats me, introducing myself.

I'm looking forward to making some friends here, learning how i can make my car better, and maybe as i've been reading about meets, going to one.

YEAH!

speak to you all soon!

shustuck

Welcome!
Micras are lovely little cars and all those mod cons you're missing can be added no probs (even air con if you wanted).

Gets some pics of ya car sometime

Gary

thanks all

As soon as i get some batteries i will take some shots of my micra, for all to see. be warned though. the front bumper had an arguement with a fiesta's towbar.

Welcome to the club! Nice introduction :)

Hope u enjoy your stay!

shustuck said:
As soon as i get some batteries i will take some shots of my micra, for all to see. be warned though. the front bumper had an arguement with a fiesta's towbar.

my front bumper had an argument with an angle grinder, these things happen :p welcome to the club! hope we (aka everyone but me) help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back