Newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAWKWELL said:
haha i know i drooled all over the computer never mind im married anyway just mucking about.id be hung drawn and cut up if she found out.

Ha Ha, My mrs had just seen the thread and her comment was 'yeah right'!!!

CAWKWELL said:
haha i know i drooled all over the computer never mind im married anyway just mucking about.id be hung drawn and cut up if she found out.

Married at 24!! Blimey. I thought bloke's try their hardest not to get hitched these day's.

And yeah i'm mucking about too, part of my personality i'm afraid!!

i know but if you love someone and have kids by them its different it gives them a bit more security

CAWKWELL said:
i know but if you love someone and have kids by them its different it gives them a bit more security

That's very true. Nice to hear there are some caring blokes out there still. She's a lucky girl!

of course(heads getting bigger) no i wouldnt swap them for the world alrite i got married abit earlier than i expected but weve bin together for 6 years.

CAWKWELL said:
of course(heads getting bigger) no i wouldnt swap them for the world alrite i got married abit earlier than i expected but weve bin together for 6 years.

Good for you then, hope u have loads more happy years.

Ok i've seriously gotta do some work now!!!

C y'all later.

lmao at the last page-and-a-bit of posts on here, maaaan there sure is some testosterone flying around these forums sometimes :p

James said:
lmao at the last page-and-a-bit of posts on here, maaaan there sure is some testosterone flying around these forums sometimes :p

Thats coz blokes brains r in their trouser's remember!! ha ha ha:laugh:

K11SS said:
so u not gonna osy a pic of yourself in this thread :- http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=4324

im sure all the guys wolud love to see you in this uniform ?

u sound really nice you got msn? :D

The only pic i've got on me, while i'm at work, is one i'd rather not put on as it's a photo from a shoot i had done so it's.....err..... too.... well u know not a normal pic!!!! it's a portrait photo!!!

Ems said:
The only pic i've got on me, while i'm at work, is one i'd rather not put on as it's a photo from a shoot i had done so it's.....err..... too.... well u know not a normal pic!!!! it's a portrait photo!!!

you trying to wind us up more n get as all excited still? naughty girl(bet you get told that all the time) ;)

so u not fancy puttin out ur addy?

:D

K11SS said:
you trying to wind us up more n get as all excited still? naughty girl(bet you get told that all the time) ;)

so u not fancy puttin out ur addy?

Ok i'll put it on if it keep's you quiet!!!!

well looks like uv taken a shine-lol

i aint tring to scare her jus be playful :D

FAO Ems:- i am not trying to freak you out or stalk you i am just curious i have a problem im sorry-lol

K11SS said:
well looks like uv taken a shine-lol

i aint tring to scare her jus be playful :D

FAO Ems:- i am not trying to freak you out or stalk you i am just curious i have a problem im sorry-lol

It's fine i'll put it on. You'll have to wait 4 a bit tho there's a meeting goin on and it won't look too good if i'm messin around!!

MICRASKYLINE said:
No wonder there r not many women in the club, u all sound so desperate!!!!

we aint desperate just when a female comes on board we all jump and crush them so dont like it but i think emma is a stayer and knows what we are playing at.

dont you emma? :D

K11SS said:
we aint desperate just when a female comes on board we all jump and crush them so dont like it but i think emma is a stayer and knows what we are playing at.

dont you emma? :D

Yeah i do!!! I've got more bloke mates than girl's at home so don't worry i'm ok!!!

Ems said:
Yeah i do!!! I've got more bloke mates than girl's at home so don't worry i'm ok!!!

lucky guys, i think emma will play us more than we play her-lol

so its jus how teasing can we talk not how much can we annoy her :D

wat you think on this emma?

K11SS said:
lucky guys, i think emma will play us more than we play her-lol

so its jus how teasing can we talk not how much can we annoy her :D

wat you think on this emma?

Sound's better. Think your prob right on the i'll play u more bit!!!

This is the most replied-to Introduction thread in the history of the MSC so far! 77 replies!! :eek:

Dont forget Ems, there are other sections on this forum ;)

hehe

Arnold said:
Dont forget Ems, there are other sections on this forum ;)

hehe

Very funny Al!!!! :laugh:

I've already been to a few. Sent a message to.. err... mark i think, bout the body kit but he's not on line so will wait till later.

And i've looked at a few other forum's but when u get all technical on me i stay well back coz i ain't got a clue what most of u r on about!!!!!!

welcome to jungle, we got fun and games :d enjoy your stay, btw im the only fit bloke here............. im gonna hide now :D

that k10 on ebay is well nice i used to have that rear bumper imho one of the best you can get ill be watching that.... :D another k10? why the hell not!!!

Speedle said:
welcome to jungle, we got fun and games :d enjoy your stay, btw im the only fit bloke here............. im gonna hide now :D

Really!! Where's your pic then, i'll tell u if your right!!!!!!

Oh and Rik, sorry i didn't understand the first word of yours!!!!

Thought u were hiding Speedle, hand's off the k10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ems said:
Really!! Where's your pic then, i'll tell u if your right!!!!!!

Oh and Rik, sorry i didn't understand the first word of yours!!!!

Thought u were hiding Speedle, hand's off the k10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol uh oh now im in trouble lol.... um um um :D

I've figured a way of avoiding the fact of it being spam. Here's some information on the K10:

The original Micra, framename K10, introduced October 1982 as a competitor to the highly sucessful Honda City, was intended to replace the Cherry as the company's competitor in the "supermini" segment, as the Cherry model itself had progressively become larger with each successive generation. The Micra was initially available with a 1.0 L (MA10) SOHC engine derived from the type used in the Sunny and Cherry ranges. The model was revised in June 1985, where the model was updated in appearance. Another minor facelift in March 1989, which consisted of some minor upgardes such as deeper bumpers, front grill and headlight changes, aswell some small changes to the interior, it also saw the introduction of the larger 1.2 engine (60bhp) and a 5-door version. One of them was a high performance version called (EK10GFR) March Super Turbo , which came with an combined sequential supercharged/turbocharged all aluminium straight-4 930 cc MA09ERT engine that produces 110 PS JIS (81 kW/108 hp) in stock form. This car comes with an improved transmission and an all exclusive aero parts.

The Micra's chassis spawned a number of variations. The Be-1 (BK10), launched at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1985 and not sold until 1987, was a limited edition model with a more rounded bodyshape, and only 10,000 were sold. In 1987 the canvas topped, retro looking hatchback, Pao (PK10) was launched also at the Tokyo Motorshow and sold to the public in 1989, only 51,657 were built and a canvas topped coupe, Figaro (FK10) was unveiled at the same show in 1989 and not released until 1991. As 20,000 were built, demand for this model was so huge that Nissan sold the car by staging a lottery to pick who could take orders for the car. With a cult status attatched to it and numerous celebrity owners, despite being a JDM only model, the Figaro is one of the most grey imported models of the K10 cast-offs. The K10 remained in production until 1992.

_______
3000th Post!!! :D

James said:
Language! In fact i'm surprised thats not censored :eek:

I'm surprised that's classed as rude!!!!

I'm off down the pub now!! U start early, u finish early!!!!!!

Ha ha aren't i a tease!!! love it!! C u all a bit later.

Speedle said:
bring it on! :D via pm ;)

Ems doesnt have PM :p

Btw - i cant confirm if krazy is good looking or not - his face is usually obscured by most of the crap coming out of his mouth :p :p :p

Arnold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back