Newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you dont seems he just dont want you ther is all-lol

im going NW meet and sort of arranging it to and i aint a paid member so you can come along

were are u from manchester?

:D

K11SS said:

im going NW meet and sort of arranging it to and i aint a paid member so you can come along

were are u from manchester?

It sort of say's on the left hand side under "EMS"!!!!! :laugh:

RIK said:
no,,,not official to attend these meets

its the national events FULL members go to

Well hopefully i'll b up for them too so i'll b joining properly anyway!!

i ment geographically N S W E as there is a meet on the 29th which u are more than welcome to come along to if you like? its in manchester ares so that is y i was asking n i am from glasgow so aint got a clue on english geography!

fancy it or is it too far? :D

K11SS said:

Eyyyy!!! not what i meant :p

Yeah national meets you should be a full member, however to make up the numbers for one event, that particular rule went out the window. Still, its worth signing up for the other benefits! e.g. being able to PM me etc :) lol

This is appauling! I can't believe how long this thread has got! ADMIN you should be ashamed ! (When they flirt they forget what they are here for!!!!) These teens these days.... Glad you see you have not been scared off Ems, looks like you have half the boys here in the palm of your hands.. :p :D Shows how desperate they all are !

Arnold said:
Eyyyy!!! not what i meant :p

Yeah national meets you should be a full member, however to make up the numbers for one event, that particular rule went out the window. Still, its worth signing up for the other benefits!

but you get first chance to be on the stand,,and if you have a nice car ,,your garunteed a place..like you,ed,kev,james,davey c,titch,chie usually get a place :p :D

Btw - Ed is the guy i recommended about respray work, so i think we can bend the rules on this one occasion.... right Ed haha!!

K11SS said:
i ment geographically N S W E as there is a meet on the 29th which u are more than welcome to come along to if you like? its in manchester ares so that is y i was asking n i am from glasgow so aint got a clue on english geography!

fancy it or is it too far? :D

Oh, sorry :grinning:
Err i dunno yet, will have to have a think first at what i'm suppose to b up to elsewhere!!!

Oh and it's Oxfordshire in the South!!

Well I do have the best car so thats not a surprise really is it :p

Ed said:
This is appauling! I can't believe how long this thread has got! ADMIN you should be ashamed ! (When they flirt they forget what they are here for!!!!) These teens these days.... Glad you see you have not been scared off Ems, looks like you have half the boys here in the palm of your hands.. :p :D Shows how desperate they all are !

hahaha :D oops sum1 been told off!

its called breaking the ice,,it happens with all new members ;)

Friendly = "Hello welcome to our club of desperate singles"
Pervy = "Hello welcome to our club of desperate singles can I see you in a nurse uniform please"

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Arnold said:
Btw - Ed is the guy i recommended about respray work, so i think we can bend the rules on this one occasion.... right Ed haha!!

Oh yeah i haven't actually mailed him about the re-spray yet!! Ooops!

wheres this picture then bet when he puts it up it will have white spots everywhere.

We all know IF James gets the nurse picture, you'l be straight into his room to see it!! :p

haha!!

Rik - My car only goes on the stand as its needed to make up the numbers! Anyone who was at JAE 04 will know it looked like crud and the best place it for it was a crusher / barryboys! Luckily things have changed ;)

this isnt the longest welcome thread,,

its the longest MSC thread,,,and it hasnt got,,bhp,mph,egnine size's in it at all!!

hmmpf :D

CAWKWELL said:
wheres this picture then bet when he puts it up it will have white spots everywhere.

Well his phones bu**ered then!!!! I'm sure the pic will survive tho!

MSC No longer the Micra Sports Club

Now the Mens Single CLub...... or looks it anyway...:s

Arnold, send me it as a pic message then! I guarantee I can have it on the forums within 2 minutes of receiving it. :)

Edit: Or I post the one of you posing on your K10 :D

Arnold said:
We all know IF James gets the nurse picture, you'l be straight into his room to see it!! :p

Arnold u been teasing them, it's not a nurse pic!!

Ems said:
Arnold said:

Arnold u been teasing them, it's not a nurse pic!!

Its amazing what you can do with photoshop these days ;)

The GPRS bit doesn't actually take up the phoneline. You can still make/receive calls while sending pic messages :p

IMG_5734.jpg

That be Arnold :D

And I think he's gonna go round Ed's and batter him with an alloy wheel or summat now! :D

James said:
That be Arnold :D

And I think he's gonna go round Ed's and batter him with an alloy wheel or summat now! :D

Cool can we c a pic of that too!!!!!

why photoshop the picture when you could get the real one anyway where did all this come from

Haha, I think he's gone home, he signed out of MSN. He's gonna get a surprise when he gets home.

On that subject, I'm off home too, It's my mum's birthday so I probably won't be on again till later tonight. I expect to see about 15-20 pages of spam when I get back ;)

More serious note, Ems what do you want done to your car?

Ed said:
More serious note, Ems what do you want done to your car?

Well....... full body kit and re-spray poss in two-tone if you do it!!!!

Give me a quote as well won't u, and be nice!!!!!!

I'm not a pro by the way. Hobbie and all that, but I did my own car and lots of other bits. Tell me exactly what you want done and in what colours and I can help then.

can i just add,,he ses hes not a pro,but by looking at his car you would say he is :D

done a very good job of it

Ed said:
I'm not a pro by the way. Hobbie and all that, but I did my own car and lots of other bits. Tell me exactly what you want done and in what colours and I can help then.

It'll b sideskirts, spoiler, front and back bumpers and wheel arch thinys!!!.. sorry sudden loss of words!! And i was thinking two-tone green/blue pearlescent or similar!!! Hope that help's!!

Gotta go home now ,but will look forward to reading the new posts tom morning. Laters!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yet another terrible picture of me on here!!!! ah well it was a laugh!

i would go round and batter Ed but i cant afford the fuel! besides it'l be caught on his CCTV.. James seeing as you live together, you could always throw a punch or two for me! :p

Ed said:
I'm not a pro by the way. .

Now you tell me!!!! haha!!

Ladies and Gentlemen... the moment you've all been waiting for! (especially K11SS)

10.Emma%20_k10.jpg

O m god, can't believe u actually posted it!!!!
Oh well at least u didn't modify it!!

Oh Ed did u get a quote?

If not at the moment i'll just go lambo yellow with the kit. Just until i get the kit i want and the money i need!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back