new super s

detox

euro member!!
i have just got my first car and it is a super s i love it so much...

this will not be that interesting for you but i love it....... so what you all think.

well he replied and sed ok and gave me his number and asked me when i wonted to colect it and gave me the address.....
i will just get some pics......

he gave you his number twice ?? :p

ok but i'm not sure if we can pick it up this weekend....

hay can anyone who lives near bradford go and check it out for us? cash could be involved ;)

no it just dident sell so knocked his confidence so i offerd him £275 and then he sed £450 so i sed ok...

Looks nice, hope its ok with those high miles. Probs just me but the front offside wing looks darker - or not as shiny - as the door, bonnet etc.

scottish-sr said:
Looks nice, hope its ok with those high miles. Probs just me but the front offside wing looks darker - or not as shiny - as the door, bonnet etc.

its not going to be perfect for a 12 year old car is it, good car for the money.

Swallow said:
its not going to be perfect for a 12 year old car is it, good car for the money.

Didnt say it was going to be perfect, just pointing it out as it might have been replaced due to a accident or anything as the whole panel looks darker.

Back