Ancient member, new Super S!

Evening all,

Long time no post! I used to frequent the forum back in 2005 under the name nitesite i think, when I had a black rear disced SR (which I regret getting rid of) and then a yellow modded Inspiration. For the past 8 years I've been driving a modified C4 VTS 180, which is very quick but I always wanted another Micra. So, last week I picked up a grey 1993 Super S with 99k on the clock. It's a bit sorry for itself at the minute, but I plan to restore and improve :)

Ahead with the money shots....

New car:

The VTS:

Bilstein coilovers, K&N Typhoon, DS4 Alloys, 25mm spacers, facelift badges, Citroen Sport bumpers, DS4 Sat Nav, Leather, Glass roof, Bi-Directional Xenons etc etc

The SR:
Lowered, Janspeed mani, exhaust, max power wheels

The Inspiration:
Lowered, Janspeed exhaust, mani

And my other project, mint condition 318 currently having a 2.5 converstion:

So far I've just removed a few of the stickers that were on ther (Built not bought, that kind of thing) and replaced the cone filter with a GA16 airbox.
I have a GA16 Throttle body that's currently going through the parts washer at my mates garage. Browsing through the threads it sounds like it's more hassle than it's worth to fit!

I'll try and update with my progress and hope to contribute to the forum once again!

Back