New Shoes :p

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Finally got my new wheels, very chuffed with them and big thumbs up to Ed for the front tyres :)

152744803b133b158.jpg

152744803b3c55749.jpg

152744803b475ccc2.jpg

very nice wheels there, the tyres look very low profile...did u get wheels painted? or like that when brought?

Ray1 said:
very nice wheels there, the tyres look very low profile...did u get wheels painted? or like that when brought?

The wheels are black standard, or you can get them in silver or white. The tyres are 195/45/R15

rlees85 said:
where'd u get the rims from? looking nice :)

Bought them from XS Motorsport, rims only.

i think black wheels are more of a race/track car look,,and the silver chrome crap that ben likes is for show cars with bodykits...

black wheels can look ok on the right car etc but to me they just look turd on 90% of cars nowadays, theyve been done to death as well, if they get a bit of a silver lip looks a bit better - they just look like stealies otherwise

Big_ben said:
black wheels can look ok on the right car etc but to me they just look turd on 90% of cars nowadays, theyve been done to death as well, if they get a bit of a silver lip looks a bit better - they just look like stealies otherwise

like wolfrace street octane blacks that are on every saxo within a 100 mile radius of my house..........

639m.jpg

edit:

looking spot on dude....

Grant, I got them from XS Motorsport for less than £350 wheels only.

As Rik said its a racey look, which I'm going for. Team Dynamics do the "Drift" wheel which is black with a silver lip.

Back