but...

rust on front wings - replaced througha scrappy
front crash bar all rusted- replaced new from ebay
welding work all round - done
4 new tyres
new bulbs all round
new brake pipes,pads,discs,shoes
new striaght trhough stock exhaust
rear bumper had a big dent so took it off heated it up n tried my best to shpe it bk , not perfect but will do for now
new mot, full service so all the usual parts replaced

so thts all the mechanical side of things i guess

mods -

full install i done myself - with pioneer bt9800 head unit with hands free + ipod install in glove box, pioneer speakers in front and in parcel shelf, fusion sub and amp

take half the side trim of jus to be different from all of(quite like it)
resprayed all panels inside black
black fitted seat covers
side bolster on drivers side adjusted to give better support - guide from msc (a hell of adifference and worth it)
new carpets inside
cup holders lol
black grill
black wheel trims
black steelies
gloss black rear lights
redone all black trim in gloss black
black micra badge
chrome bee sting aerial
rising sun sticker and 1.0 inside stickers ... just beacuse
blacked out the headlight - guided from msc
installed air filter - guided from msc
IMG_1760.JPG
IMG_1761.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG
IMG_1764.JPG
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1766.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG

thats all i think.

future mods - lowering it, new wheels, front and rear splitter and maybe side skirts, tints, front and rear strut brace

never going to race it and tbh its going to stay in the family so no mods on speed i dont think

but yeh thts me n my k11

Thanks guys for the welcome and for the comments cars still got a way to go to get up to par with some of the beauts on here.

Wheels r on the list chloe jus finding a set that i really want

The brake lights i got of ebay mate got them for £25 all in, they r professionally painted a lacquered and legal as far as i know aswel, tbh got them by chance as one of my original lights were cracked went on ebay to see any goin and seem these

Cos i got a facelift my 2 brothers have also got the same, 1 3door and one 5door but mines the best cos ive got a sunroof :p

Nice, however I think I've seen it before. Have you sent some pictures to the Nissan Micra K11 Fam Club page on Facebook?

I'm not a hater and they do go well with the silver as black theme you got gong but they wouldn't suit my car :) "so I'm out" :p but nice job bud

Yeh ive sent pics to the fan page was it you i sent it to?

The rear lights were just by chance cos my other one was cracked, n it was costin me the same for 1 stock light so i went for it

Its a 50/50 split for black lights i think u lyk them or u dnt, tbh if the car was any other colour bar silver or black then they wouldnt of been put on

Car was pulling when the wheel was straight so first thot was to get alignment done, took iit in and the inner tie rods were to rusty and didnt have thread on them so cudnt do alignment, guna get it sorted friday i think just waiting on a price for supply n fit

Was guna ask u guys about the front n rear struts have use got them fitted? (i know its a bit random)

If your looking for strut braces noddie is the guy to go to for them on here he sorts everyone out with his stuff :)

Yes, it was me you sent it to. I'm lucky enough to admin at that page.
I have to say your message was one of the most polite we've ever received. :).

Back