New car

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Dont worry I still have the st,
My brother left it to me when he passed away 3weeks ago on friday,He died from complications of Cystic Fybrosis and was only 21:( ,Now sorry to put a downer on you guys but he meant alot to me so I had to mention him,he was a fighter and was wise beyond his years. But anyway here's the car

2006 EJ25 2.5 forged bottom end, sti heads ,turbo etc used and fitted with an Autronic ECU with Launch control front mount IC, 320hp,322torques

It was nicknamed the battleship by his Mates:

Let me know what you guys think,I'll get more pics up of it

Baz

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

He also left me another car, one that I've being building since before the summer and is off getting sprayed atm,sadly he never got to see it finished.

I will explain all went I have the car back,its nice(Y)

im sure he'll see the end result of that car from somewhere... sorry to hear about that car looks awesome,

good luck (Y)

its always so hard to reply to threads of such meaning, but thoughts go to you are your family mate.
and good luck with the car (sounds like alot of time and effort have already gone into it) and i look forward to seeing the mistery car in the future.

Sorry for your loss baz hope you are copeing ok and like ed said it is hard to reply to such a thread but it's apart of your brother that will never leave and he will be there with you every time you drive it.

It is a very nice car though and I'm shure the mistery car will be 2nd to non too

its always so hard to reply to threads of such meaning, but thoughts go to you are your family mate.
and good luck with the car (sounds like alot of time and effort have already gone into it) and i look forward to seeing the mistery car in the future.

Sorry for your loss baz hope you are copeing ok and like ed said it is hard to reply to such a thread but it's apart of your brother that will never leave and he will be there with you every time you drive it.

It is a very nice car though and I'm shure the mistery car will be 2nd to non too

Cheers lads I thought long and hard about putting a thread up , I know some people will not reply which is totally understandable but to the people that do reply cheers. Coping ok mate thanks, I kinda said my goodbyes a good while ago.

Sorry too for your loss and to all affected, im sure you will take well good care of it, its gawgeous!

Awesome car Baz! Sorry to hear about your brother. Make sure you look after it and most importantly enjoy it!

Well man sorry to hear about ur brother use must of being very close.
Its a lovely wagon and there hard got that nice, best of luck with it .

Back