New Car!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I finally got back from glasgow at 10:00 last night! it didn't help that we stayed in glasgow untill 6ish and stopped twice at services (dam bladder! ). if any of you don't know i purchased MTB's Black SR. lovely car, i think the clutch needs doing soon as it's getting the same way my last one did before giving up on me but other than that it's great.

I'm about to transfer my Sparco seats, ICE, plus other bit's and bobs accross later today (weather permiting) and hopefully by the end of the month i'll have my 15" OZ wheel on it too - wrapped in brand new good year F1's!

i've finally, after all these years, got a rev counter and fog lights!!! :D

Also my micra (the Blue one for all you that saw me at JAE a few years back) as been sold but only to my girl friend so hopefully it'll stay in the club too!

on a sader note though my gerbil died while i was away - poor little blighter!

wilsonian said:
on a sader note though my gerbil died while i was away - poor little blighter!

poor old gerbil! lol

[align=center]
nopity.gif
[/align]

the car looks very nice though, will be good to see all the pics when all the stuff is put into it!

Aye! i told her i'd only sell it if she joined up so next month a cheque will be winging it's way to MSC.

i'm not putting any pics up untill it's finished - more of an impact then :D

Hi paul, hope your happy with the car m8, and about the clutch as i said it hasnt caused me any problems at all, i got it checked remember and was told its fine, i said to you only fix something if its broken remember LOL, anyway m8 enjoy the car and look after it, get those pics up asap when you have all the gear on it, speak soon m8 MTB:].

well i'm toying with the idea of getting my alloys fitted or getting my Sparco roll cage in there..... Argh!

the only reason i mnetioned the clutch is because it feels like my old one before the clutch plate failed.

Back