New car

As a community carer i now want a new comfortable car without being bumped about and go deaf when driving.

ive been researching about getting a new car for a few months now and after going into a ford garage today i realised all these so called deals and low depsoit shcemes that these big companys promote are big cons and have hidden secrets that many people dont realise.

ANYHOOOOO

After speaking to my uncle from Essex.....Who by they way was the guy in charge of the over see of the design for the Ford focus RS dash and centre console.

He says he has a Ford Privelage wich entitals him and anyone he wishes to purchase a brand new Ford but with a £2,000 discount from retail price.

So now im stuck with what Ford to Purchase as i was thinking of getting the new Ford ka F1 special edition wich comes in red and white with matching leather inteior and looks the dogs nuts.....But only to find out that the new Ka is actually a FIAT 500 underneath :laugh::laugh:

My budget was originaly £9,000 but now i can look upto £11,000 for a new ford

Anyone suggest me a car to get??

P.S IM STILL KEEPING THE MICRA FOR TRACK DAYS AND SHOWS.

Be a good boy and spend 9k on a super impressive CG13DET setup (Y) . You know it'd be whey better then any Ford you can buy for 11 grand.:laugh:

Failing that get the new Transit. Our works one is surprisingly comfy, surprisingly roomy (apart from when you have more then 1 person in the cab) and great on fuel too! (apart from when you fill it with anything) (Y)

Back