New car lol

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Well the micra went yestarday to a good home, took £500 for it but will most likely have the car back by the end of the summer! but in the meanwhile ive paid of my debt thanks to imp :) and am now going to get a .... ( dont laugh ) vauxhall tigra.... lol anyways the whole idea was to get the car to run around in untill the midget goes then buy myself another car and take the tigra off the road and get it ready for its 2.0 Redtop conversion to take with me to knockhill! will get some pictures of my crap tigra tomorow when i get it haha

ooo god long story, guy was ment to come down at the weekend with his dad, He spoke to me all week saying that he was still coming, so it comes friday and i phoned and phoned and emailed him the lot he just didnt answer so i havnt heard from him since so i reckon hes not interested, But i had promised my mate the micra for the weekend, so i just need to something that i can run around in for work etc, Once the mg midget is sold though im going for a pulsar from a mate of my down the street for £1800 so i think it will all pay off in the end!

Back