new car ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
as some of you know i`ve been thinking of changing the k12 for a nissan cube well i`ve just come back from the garage taking my mums k12 in to be fixed and seen a mint condition 57 plate suzuki swift sport and now i`m really thinking about going for a test drive part-ex the k12 because everytime i come to do something on the k12 lately there`s some silly bolt or something stopping me it`s all renaults fault really i have so many plans for the k12 but after the sensors going wrong on my mums and the door flying open randomly on mine i`m begining to wonder weather it`s worth it and if the engine would take the extra power opinions please ?????
checked the insurance and it`s only 200 more than my k12 standard which it wouldn`t be anywhere near by the time i`d finished tuning parts are much easier to get aswell and i get nearly as much power as my dads vectra in a lighter car :devil:

cubes are rediculous to insure there`s no way i could afford it plus nowhere near as quick as the swift i`m extremely tempted by it and i`m sure more power can be got from the swifts easily plus it`s gonna be quicker than i could hope to get the k12 as standard

this one looked brilliant just looked right and would mean i don`t have the car in bits every day off might get another k12 in a couple of years if i`ve got the space but need a car i can use everyday for work and the k12 can take days to do the smallest job

swift is a better car than our micras, better than 160 too. if can afford it, go for it.

I have driven one, you wont be disappointed but just dont expect fireworks.

going in to have a better look tomorrow hopefully and arrange a testdrive i`m not expecting amazing performance but moving from a 1.2 to a 1.6 should give me a nice boost in acceleration i have been reading about them and speaking to a few mechaniics i know who`ve said it`s a much more reliable car than the k12 only thing i have seen is that you have to rev them a bit to get the best which i don`t mind

Id have a SSS if the opportunity came up, i doubt you would regret it.

There are quicker cars around but its not hard to make it quicker, strip the back out and put some smaller wheels on (the 17s are way too flash for my liking lol) and bobs your mother's brother.

the only k12 i`d have is my own which after going and test driving the swift earlier today i will be keeping
the swift was a really nice car and was a nice drive but i can`t really afford the money to change
then i got in the k12 and drove home through some winding dual carrigeways and for me nothing can beat my k12 at that
i know i`m stupid for doing it but i prefer the k12 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back