new car

well ive finally upgraded from 1000cc to 1300 in the form of a v reg GX. Its got electric windows, sunroof, power assited steering etc. Its in pacific blue (i love the colour) and its only done 19000 miles with full nissan service history. Cant wait to get my hands on this and start the modding process. Ive decided to go for a subtle/sleeper approach. The suspension is gonna get the treatment first with poly urathene bushes and some lowering springs (and obviously the panhard rod). gonna put on a front strut brace aswell while im at it. When the standard shocks wear out these will get replaced by gas ones as i cant afford it right now. Gonna get the rubbing strips off the side and color code everything. Gonna put ma really rare 13 inch nissan micra alloys on (might get them polished up at some stage. nearly finished my induction kit (curtosy of a table leg at college, it was perfect, powered coated alluminium, how could i not take it). Then put all the stereo from the 1.0 into the 1.3 but need to buy a shag load of sound deadening first. post pics up on sun of what it looks like and put pics up as i go along. woohoo

Back