New boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MSC, im krambry from portsmouth, and needing a work car iv got hold of a mint k10 1.0l. could'nt belive the condition.
Well first things first, i do find it a little hard getting into the car being 6.4". so driving side seat is comming out, will need to put a bucket seat in.. :laugh:
Just wanted to say hello to all. This forum is a great read, very much an eye opener about the micra.(Y) im converted!!!!

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay and get some pics up of your beast

Hi MSC, im krambry from portsmouth, and needing a work car iv got hold of a mint k10 1.0l. could'nt belive the condition.
Well first things first, i do find it a little hard getting into the car being 6.4". so driving side seat is comming out, will need to put a bucket seat in.. :laugh:
Just wanted to say hello to all. This forum is a great read, very much an eye opener about the micra.(Y) im converted!!!!

Don't be daft, I'm 6"7 and a half, and I fit in mine OK !

Haha, welcome btw.

Thanks lad's, wow littlewood 6.7", dam man how do u do it:p.
Well i pick her up thursday, il put some photos up. I just dont know how long she will be standard for,, knowing me i need to play. but its all got to be on a budget. would luv to drop it to the floor, lol.. (Y)

Attachments

• PICT0024.JPG
    PICT0024.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 244
haha,, well Frank if i can't find a bucket seat cheap in time,,, il give it a go:laugh:
With this and cutting spring's im well on the road to badness:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back