EOI/FS All my micra stuff

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Hello all,
I'm moving to Melbourne in 2 weeks for work,
the company I work for is needing a local base in Victoria, so off I go. Don't have the space/time for this anymore.

OK THIS IS NOW ALL FOR SALE.

Ask any questions, I'm not easily offended
Im sure there is more in the garage i just haven't gone
through it all yet.

$100
Drivers a/m seat rail- needs slight mod to suit our model micras (jpn different floorpan)
Fits sparco/most bride & recaro seats.

EDIT - ALSO HAVE NISSAN WORKSHOP MANUALS (2 VOLUMES) FOR SALE
MAKE AN OFFER.

$1000 - possibly sold.
Maxim Works exhaust manifold + 2" Stainless Steel exhaust

$200 - sikk11
Oil Cooler/filter relocation kit, has ports for oil temp/pressure sensors as well. New.

$350
Jun Ti retainers - new - reduces valvetrain losses.. etc.

$150 - on hold for Sikk11
ARP Headstuds - new - reusable, higher clamping torque etc

$100
Nismo 0.3mm Copper head gasket - for NA applications, higher compression etc, will also through in the $40 can of copper hg sealant I bought

$250
Ohlins rear suspension - Adj damper + spring. 10k kms old.

$140 - dens
Black headlights - v good condition.

$?
Carb Setup - Since my original foray into carbs, I had a second setup made - Bogg brothers manifold, proper angle of float bowls, these take time to setup properly, and the results are awesome. the carbs have recently been rebuilt (new diaphrams, stripped and cleaned etc)

Other Stuff

$100
Swift Springs, sets of 2, have a few different weights, near new. ID 65

$80
Stock head bolt kit new

$50
New water pump

Michael 0424197525

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"do swift springs fit into a micra and how much for the stock cams?

not these ones no, they are sized differently, they fit into most coilover fronts

cams are free if u want them, what were you going to do with them?

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
Hey Mickey,

I'm after the rear hatch plastic handle, don't spose you have that still?

I still have that gearbox plastic bit set aside, I just haven't been over that side of town, take it you don't want it now :(

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
33driver WROTE:

"Hey Mickey,

I'm after the rear hatch plastic handle, don't spose you have that still?

I still have that gearbox plastic bit set aside, I just haven't been over that side of town, take it you don't want it now :(

hey man,
yeah i know complete copout, life is like that.
it's still there if u want it (someone else might have asked me about it..?)

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
cpl of pics

apologies for the low quality..

tyres AO38R 195/50/15

Attachments

• 55609.jpg
    55609.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 36

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey mate i am keen on the ARP headstudds the engine mounts and the drop links for the rear of they are all available. If i had the cash the cage would be gone also but i cant afford that at this stage.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Hey mate i am keen on the ARP headstudds the engine mounts and the drop links for the rear of they are all available. If i had the cash the cage would be gone also but i cant afford that at this stage.

Headstuds are yours, mounts and droplinks are currently spoken for, i will let you know if they fall through.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
KAVLA
Don't know if you have got my emails or not, it has been a few days..
But you have an hour to reply, or the gear goes to others.
I cant wait around for you to pull out on the wkend then im stuck taking the parts with me...

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Not really sure how to get hold of you Mickeybbb, no pressure it's just that I'm really after those parts I've pm'd about and i know you're out of here after the weekend. I've got all the cash ready and waiting so get back to me whenever you can :)

EDIT: was going to offer deposit for gaurantee over the net but since its so close to you moving I don't want to possibly deal with floating transfer money syndrome haha, why did I have to choose last month to not check out micra.com.au at all....

Thanks,

Pierce.

Back