• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

that is my favourite k11 ever! its just perfect mate! nice job! :D

big thumbs up!

i had to read that a few times mate LMAO :grinning: couldnt believe what i was reading!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY KIND WORDS

u think ud ever own a k11??? (maybe u have i dont know) but im guessing u wont after ownin that LUSH MR2 lol

perfect....that word never crosses my mind lol.....i have got to the stage now where im more than happy with her, but i just dont want to leave it at that you know?

hopefully going to start some new projects soon!! maybe we will see

got round to spraying the "dash pod" the other day!!

if it had been the "grey" colour pod then i would have left it, but it was from a "brown" interior....so it was out of place...so i sprayed it green!!! goes with the centre console etc

Attachments

• DSC00802.JPG
    DSC00802.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC00805.JPG
    DSC00805.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC00804.JPG
    DSC00804.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 254
risky spraying the cup holder, no ones ever touched one cause they're so rare.

groovy centre console

i agree.....if it had been grey then i would have left it to fit in with the dash nicely.....but brown was not working.....i had some time thinking about it....and decided to make it green as had some left over to go with dash centre console

i had thought "what if its the only brown one " :doh: but still thought if i can find the dash colour...then alls good

arm rest is not being sprayed!!!!!

I don't think I have ever seen one of those before, was it an optional extra then from the accessory brochure? Looks very swish indeed!!

Keep up the good work Napster :D

James.

I don't think I have ever seen one of those before, was it an optional extra then from the accessory brochure? Looks very swish indeed!!

Keep up the good work Napster :D

James.

Thanks James!!!!! i must be doing something right if your telling me to "keep up the good work" :blush: appreciate that...well its from people like you (and others) where i get my inspiration and ideas so you also keep up the good work (plus i want ur micra Wings!!!)

they where important from Japan mate......Amy was selling them (Thanks again for these Amy)

thye are not a UK micra part i dont think...they are from the Japan March's

Ahhh!! interesting stuff! She is very good at getting stuff from Japan, she got my wings and is hopefully going to be getting me more stuff including a rear bumper and inlet manifold.

Get some more mods done! and lets have some updates!! :p

James.

Ahhh!! interesting stuff! She is very good at getting stuff from Japan, she got my wings and is hopefully going to be getting me more stuff including a rear bumper and inlet manifold.

Get some more mods done! and lets have some updates!! :p

James.

i do believe Amy is a "he" mate?

anyway.....good luck getting ur imported bits!!

im trying to get some more mods done......alittle hard without the parts i need (bumper, lights lol) but hopefully soon!!

just going to the car to see about fitting green interior lights behind heater controls......will see!

thanks again James :grinning:

i think it goes very well green :)

thank you Em....!!! i like it green.....now it goes with car and rest of interior :blush:

well just fitted green lights behind my heater controls!!!

i used the green lights in my headlights

comments please

Attachments

• DSC00806.JPG
    DSC00806.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00807.JPG
    DSC00807.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC00810.JPG
    DSC00810.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 315
Hehe, they look quite funky, I was thinking of doing something similar with blue LED's.

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/motorbike-bulbs-10mm-wedge-bulbs-c-44_55.html

This is an awesome site for anything LED.

Need some pics at night m8 in the dark, keep it up! :p

James.

thanks James :wasntme:

i will get some pics later at night

i would do it mate, was simple enough for me to do...give it ago?! and yeah blue bulbs would look sweet!!! that website is great, excpet they dont exept certain "credit / debit cards" so i cant order the bulb i want :doh:

ill try and keep it up lol....next is....speedo lights etc hopefully

naps

hehe, thats more or less what I am doing. Just got told my stainless steel rings for my bores are a 5-6 week wait :(

James.

thats annoying mate....sorry to hear that. just think though...after they arrive and its all rebuilt......it will be running a stupid bhp figure :p

while ur waiting.........order 2blue bulbs (Y) and fit them lol!!!??

Hehe, lets hope so!! I have a few more engine bay jobs to do, then i'll start on a few interior bits n bobs. At the moment I need to get the bay preperared for an engine in around 2 monts and there is alot to do, need all the engine bay stuff done, and all the bodywork done and sprayed by then :/

Wish me luck :p

James.

my apologies from bad photos, but my phone camera is really cr*p as u can see from all my other pictures taken with it!

u cant really see......but it does light up the heater controls!

Attachments

• DSC00811.JPG
    DSC00811.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00812.JPG
    DSC00812.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC00813.JPG
    DSC00813.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 246
Well it's better than the daytime ones, looks good, very tempted to do mine blue now!! Don't get me adding things to my 'to do' list!! :S

Nis.

I love your Micra Napster. Especially the wheels ! :love: Wish mine looked like that! :p

Micrafish Thank you very much :blush:
yeah i really like the wheels :love: ...my mate keeps trying to make me get "silver" or "white" alloys.....but ive told him "no" lol.....im keeping the Nismo alloys!!!

Niz DO IT LOL!!!!!!!!!!! simple and easy mod! properly got out in it last night driving back from a music festival......so could see what it was like driving back with green lights in my heater lol. they look really cool imo!

cheers

as i said on msn BRILLIANT micra one of the best. goin to do the heater light mod as i have some red bulbs:glance:

cheers mate...thanks for the kind comments!

good luck with the mod, was simple enough imo!!

hopefully getting black fog lights soon......hope these are road legal? then will paint the headlights black inside! just waiting on "James (Niz)" to finish doing his lol......come on James...hehe

naps

cheers mate...thanks for the kind comments!

good luck with the mod, was simple enough imo!!

hopefully getting black fog lights soon......hope these are road legal? then will paint the headlights black inside! just waiting on "James (Niz)" to finish doing his lol......come on James...hehe

naps

I'm doing it!!! :p

James.

I'm doing it!!! :p

James.

haha lol.....sorry mate...didnt mean to rush you or anything!!!!!!!

hold on a minute.....ur doing them :p sweet..........i knew you had it in you lol
(p.s hope all other projects are going to plan...wings, engine bay)

I have updated my blog, I will get a couple fo little jobs done though before it goes on Friday :p keep your eyes peeled!!

James.

I have updated my blog, I will get a couple fo little jobs done though before it goes on Friday :p keep your eyes peeled!!

James.

no problems.....i will keep my eyes on ur micra blog lol!!!
good luck with it / them all...what ever u doing!

i may be saying "keep ur eyes peeled" lol.....projects starting soon hopefully...dont quote me lol....but should be starting when / if parts are available

just got back from scrap yard....was after a few bits......but they didnt have what i wanted.....the fact they only had one micra lx there....thats already had been stripped of nearly everything....so that was no good.

no primeras either.....but came back with this...didnt cost me anything (Y) :

new project......

Attachments

• DSC00858.JPG
    DSC00858.JPG
    543.6 KB · Views: 231
just taken the other splitter off and attached the new one!
got the holes lined up and ready now to modify it abit......custom splitter im attempting o_O !!! not sure if it will turn out like my ideas, but we will see.

Attachments

• DSC00865.JPG
    DSC00865.JPG
    257.9 KB · Views: 280
It looks floppy!!! :p

it was only provisonally fitted to see if it fitted fine or needed cutting........adapting even more etc.......

did quite alot today but will wait on showing the pics.....as it looks a mess lol!!

it was only provisonally fitted to see if it fitted fine or needed cutting........adapting even more etc.......

did quite alot today but will wait on showing the pics.....as it looks a mess lol!!

Is it just me, or does it look like you have fitted it upside down, lol?

James.

Is it just me, or does it look like you have fitted it upside down, lol?

James.

it cant be lol...it only goes one way up !!!?? it couldnt have gone the other way mate as it has a top and a bottom........i couldnt have secured it by the bottom as it has no base to screw through.....

Yeah I know, I think its just the picture, but at the bottom it looks like it has a lip?? can you see what I mean? lol

James.

sorry late reply james, yeah mate it has got a "lip" to it...only small around the bottom.......it kind looks like a mess still :down: i was only practicing anyway.....getting some fibre glass resin tomorow...hopefully that will help lol

as above it has a lip lol (same one as mine off a megane) most plastic spilitters have really small tiny lips on them, well all the ones ive come across anyways lol, imo not much diffrent to the polo one you had...except if you try and paint this one it may crack (as its a lot more flexier, more a rubbery substance aposse to the plastic polo one)

its alot more flexible!!!

hard to work with and adding filler to it....even making grooves for it to stick to is still bending abit when lifting.....thats why im going to try and bridge it and make it stronger with fibre glass!!

it may work it may not....if it dont i havent lost anything!!! just wanted to try something!!

naps

its always worth trying somthing, if it dont work it dont work...but if it does it does! (Y)

well said mate lol :p

i was actually after some micra parts but it had already been stripped grr

so got the splitter as thought id have ago at a custom one...ive some ideas for ages.....just getting spare parts and materials etc

i would show pics....but not yet lol

well said mate lol :p

i was actually after some micra parts but it had already been stripped grr

so got the splitter as thought id have ago at a custom one...ive some ideas for ages.....just getting spare parts and materials etc

i would show pics....but not yet lol

You wuss, get the pics up!!

James.

well MOT is monday :doh: and i have to change the exhaust system over so it passes!!!

as i have no garage or workshop....and i wanted to do it myself.....this may make you laugh!!!!

the car needs to be higher that just axel stands and im not very confident in them myself....so next best thing........pallets :grinning: !!!!

this way i was confident the car wasnt going to fall and it was easier to work on imo!!!

i required a new "mid section" so got this from mill autos!!!

hope i pass....wish the car luck!?

naps

Attachments

• DSC00875.JPG
    DSC00875.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 236
sorry guys fwn guess u dont approve of my work shop...hehe :wasntme:

it worked for me!!!!! thats all im saying!!!

Back