• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

Nice job with the wiper, though it think it does need to sit horizontal to look right. Just looks a bit funny as it is..

Forgot to say, the AX ones are faster than normal ones because it's doing twice as much work. Your wiper if using a standard motor, will still be running at the same speed. If it starts hammering it down, you may struggle with seeing because it's not moving as fast as a single wiper should.

i understand that Arnold so i just had ago and on the third position on indicator stalk......which is the fastest setting for the wipers....its still moving pretty fast!!!! so i dont know what to say to that.

its not slow by any means and covers both sides at a high rate!!

only way to really tell is to take it out while its raining reall badly lol

thanks for helping me out mate

Nice job with the wiper, though it think it does need to sit horizontal to look right. Just looks a bit funny as it is..

well i dont know if its just the pics or just me, but in real life it looks really good!!!

im guessing its just me! i dont mind how it sits. i havent properly adjusted how it sits cause any further left it will hit drievrs pillar and if it sits horizontal like it normaly would then it will not reach over my side which is the most important thing.

its easy to change back if i get annoyed with it or it doesnt work like Arnold has said!!

only one thing tho lol, i posted up the single wiper on my thread and everyone posts up on your thread saying what a good idea it is, and no one posts up on mine! :p

no rain this evening to test it out, but squirting the washer jets seemed fine when the wiper spanned across the windscreen!!!

i will keep it single for awhile untill i come across a reason to convert it back me thinks

Im hoping my JDM bits and bobs will be arriving tomorrow....fingers crossed o_O !

guess what just turned up :love: my JDM bits....Thanks again "Amy"!!!!

just going to fit them

DSC00746.jpg

Excellent, i'm interested to see how the arm rest thing fits! More pics!!

i knew the arm rest wouldnt fit without taking a seat out as measurments i got given before stated this!! so i removed the passanger seat and fitted it in.

all the screws aligned lovely.

the seat belts are touching alittle and is a very tight squeeze but it fits lovely!

the dash pod is brown...and not grey...so it doesnt go with my colours...suggestions?

annoying thing is a just went out and my resister fan card has packed in :doh:

single wiper was doing well in the rain aswell

comments

Attachments

• DSC00747.JPG
    DSC00747.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC00748.JPG
    DSC00748.JPG
    309.2 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC00749.JPG
    DSC00749.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 453
others

Attachments

• DSC00750.JPG
    DSC00750.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00751.JPG
    DSC00751.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC00752.JPG
    DSC00752.JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 267
Halfords (dont hurt me!) will colour match I think, but it costs more than regular off the shelf colours.

yes i found out the price when i got my SR colour marine green made up (dont hurt me either lol)

i could leave it primered for the moment..actually..im going to leave it for the moment.

have no idea about taking it to nissan....dont really want to go back after how they treated me and my car grr

Frauds does charge a bit more, but they can do it in a small pot for 4 quid or something, or a spray can for around 7.

Frauds does charge a bit more, but they can do it in a small pot for 4 quid or something, or a spray can for around 7.

the spray cans have gone up im afraid to say "Ems" :doh:

i would like it to match in with the dash. i may quickly see how green looks?

can always sand it down, and prep it for a coat of primer and then grey again?

Looking good Napster, you've been wanting a jdm dash pod for a while now and now you finally have one :D

take a look at the attached picture, are those 2 blanking plates on there for switches to go into? and if so what for?

Attachments

• napster cdbox.JPG
    napster cdbox.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 288
Looking good Napster, you've been wanting a jdm dash pod for a while now and now you finally have one :D

take a look at the attached picture, are those 2 blanking plates on there for switches to go into? and if so what for?

yep i have beenn after one for ages!

yes they both are removable mate!
not sure what for as such but as dan has said.....possibly electric mirrors is a really good guess!

did the marchs ever come with rear electric windows??? hmmm, i wonder what they are? i carnt think of anything else :p

I seen a march advertised somewhere and from the pictures you could clearly see that the rear doors had electric windows, so maybe it is for that

I seen a march advertised somewhere and from the pictures you could clearly see that the rear doors had electric windows, so maybe it is for that

how could you tell that mate just from looking at the outside of the windows?? i suppose if you looked inside and they didnt have any "window handles winders"??

well im not sure what i would link up to the switches if i had them installed there! was just a thought!

ooh that single wiper mod is soo cool :D i have been meaning to give that a go on the rally car for weight saving :D may have to have a chat about that :D lol

ooh that single wiper mod is soo cool :D i have been meaning to give that a go on the rally car for weight saving :D may have to have a chat about that :D lol

cheers bud! it dont look to bad....just wouldnt mind having a proper look and sorting it out right....as in the way it sits etc and way it covers windscreen.

weight saving....surely those couple of KG's wont be as justified as having two wipers on a rally car.....thats if your going off roading aswell lol

i got given these VX corsa seats......now i wasnt sure if i would fit them or not, but by the looks of things....there would be alot of work to get these to fit....

the seats wont UNBOLT nor sit or the micra frames, plus i havent got the back seats so the interior would look pretty bad

plus i likes the SR seats!!!

Attachments

• DSC00778.JPG
    DSC00778.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC00779.JPG
    DSC00779.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 238
im going to give them back!

if anthing i would go for proper bucket seats with harnesses and strip the back!

that would be my future plans i suppose, but not yet!

hmmm. corsa seats, very comfortable, but not sure if they would look right in the micra without a re-trim first

i didnt think they where that comfy compared??? humm....

anyway i got given them free so thought....may see if they fit, but i like my micra now just the way it is ;-)

(unless i get given some wide arches :love: )

Keep the corsa seats for you bedroom or somthing, seriosly car seats in the house are very comfortable. :D

if they where special seats, or rare seats or even buckets then i would keep them, but i wont have room for these!!!

im not even sure the rear corsa seats will fit in the back!!! and im not going to try im afraid mate o_O

its just to much for me...sorry

may have looked alright...will never know

YESTERDAY

i cleaned the rear drums and checked that the rear shoes still had pad left

a bit of off roading this morning (as i was taking the dog out) did some damage to front splitter and car got filfy...but nothing that a couple of screws and a pressure washer cant fix

ALSO........anyone know how to adjust "rear koni shocks"??? wouldnt mind changing the settings if i can??

cheers

Attachments

• DSC00783.jpg
    DSC00783.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00784.jpg
    DSC00784.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00785.JPG
    DSC00785.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 228
cheers bud! it dont look to bad....just wouldnt mind having a proper look and sorting it out right....as in the way it sits etc and way it covers windscreen.

weight saving....surely those couple of KG's wont be as justified as having two wipers on a rally car.....thats if your going off roading aswell lol

damn it, i keep calling it a rally car. its gonna be a track car so the wipers will probably never get used but i need them to be road legal :D

BTW the arm wrest is MINT! and i want it bad lol

I use my track car wipers front and rear all the time! Tracks get dusty and wet, are you going to pull over mid-lap to wash the grime off the windscreen? Keep the wipers :p

I use my track car wipers front and rear all the time! Tracks get dusty and wet, are you going to pull over mid-lap to wash the grime off the windscreen? Keep the wipers :p

lol what kind of track are you on??? the track im on is fine, most of the cars that run it dont have wipers :D

there wont be soo much dust that one wiper alone cant hack it :D

Good to see they all fit :)

cheers Wilsonian......im pleased they fit aswell!!

going to cover the arm rest with some black carpet left over from my boot install :blush: should look ok hopefully!

NEX: call your micra what ever you want lol....i dont mind...i just know its / them (as u have more than 1 micra lol ) will be stunning!!!!

cheers guys!!!

Corbs sounds like you have fun either way lol

fitted a new crap negative battery terminal as other one was looking pretty bad....small crack aswell which i didnt want to risk.....

also purchased some green LED bulbs......as i was trying to get some for ages but never had any in stock....so i had to buy them....

they are in my side lights now to show...but one is going in the boot the other is a spare!!

does anyone know how to adjust the settings on koni rear struts please?

Attachments

• DSC00791.JPG
    DSC00791.JPG
    369.1 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC00797.JPG
    DSC00797.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00799.JPG
    DSC00799.JPG
    356.7 KB · Views: 218
Back