My Sons New Racing Mini

bobsp16

Site Supporter
I dont think i will be racing to much next year now ive got my 14 year old son into autograss
30-Picture%20489.jpg

1-Picture%20490.jpg

18-Picture%20491.jpg

25-Picture%20495.jpg

Mini

The Mini is one of my top 5 favorite cars of all time.

Is autograss a cheap motorsport and how much does it cost? I was coming back from Scunthorpe last weeked and saw a lot of offroad vehicles on trailers, looks like fun.

Congratualtions & Good luck to your son by the way.

:laugh:

Thats were i was racing last weekend on the A15 just left at cainby courner roundabout north of lincoln
I paid £1500 for that class 1 mini and its a good one it was finnished in the top 3 national championships a couple of years back and it been locked away in a shed ever since
There's some differrence autograss cars on ebay if you do a search or keep looking on this web site at the classified part
http://www.yorkshiredales.uk.net/

If you want to do it in class 1 or 2 just for some fun at club level then it can be cheap under a grand,,Its always best to buy a half decent car then you no its been built right..

Yorkshire Dales

Yeah I saw a very nice selection of autograss vehicles. I prefer the hill climb buggies you get in iceland, the re-done landrovers. There was a episode on TOP GEAR when they drove one across a lake.

Bob where abouts do you race? I quite fancy coming to an autograss race to see what it's all about.

Cheers, we live in and around the yorkshire area. I'm in Rother/Barnsley and She lives in North Leeds.

hey bob and pig1979..... you should have said... im all alone (micra whise) in grimsby. i could have said hi...

Back