Autograss Racing This Weekend

bobsp16

Site Supporter
For though of you micra mad boys out there,,there is a one off meeting for autograss cars at the blyton rally cross track (tarmac and gravel track) near scu n thorpe lincolnshire this sunday..
there should be some highly modified micras there,i will be racing to not as that will bother you lot but there will be some very fast cars there,I think theres about 250 cars booked in

practice starts at 8.00 and 1st race starts at 9.30
racing classes

class A which are 1000 cc car standard
class B are 1300cc car modified (like mine)
class C cars over 1420cc highly modified
class D cars under 1420cc front or mid engines
class E single or twin bike engined single seater (very fast)
class F car engined single seaters
class G single or twin bike engined powerd car (very fast)

you lot that wonts to see some fast car racing come and see,, ps dress up warm

Are upto 1300cc modified class allowed turbos, or do any of those classes allow turbos :)

Ed said:
Are upto 1300cc modified class allowed turbos, or do any of those classes allow turbos :)

no ed if your car has a turbo it will have to go in the class C modified class B is all N/A cars

Ah ok, How about engine transplants? 1.3 (1275) K11 into K10 NA?

lol look who i found bombing about :p

Attachments

• SP16.jpg
    SP16.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 320
bobsp16 said:
For though of you micra mad boys out there,,there is a one off meeting for autograss cars at the blyton rally cross track (tarmac and gravel track) near scu n thorpe lincolnshire this sunday..
there should be some highly modified micras there,i will be racing to not as that will bother you lot but there will be some very fast cars there,I think theres about 250 cars booked in

practice starts at 8.00 and 1st race starts at 9.30
racing classes

class A which are 1000 cc car standard
class B are 1300cc car modified (like mine)
class C cars over 1420cc highly modified
class D cars under 1420cc front or mid engines
class E single or twin bike engined single seater (very fast)
class F car engined single seaters
class G single or twin bike engined powerd car (very fast)

you lot that wonts to see some fast car racing come and see,, ps dress up warm
If any of you lot is interested in autograss here our Official web site
it give all the info you need from nearest club to you race dates for next season even though there not posted yet they come out after christmass
all car classes everything.http://www.loosenet.co.uk/nasa/index.html

aha bob. i met a chap who works at my local motor components, his first names jason cant think of his second name doh, hes in the process of buying a k11 for autograssing he from rugeley, staffs, says he knows you (or knows of you) this is probably a pointless post but its a small world lol

Back