my new micra

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
some mnight have already seen it as its not somthing people asosiate with being modified.. infact it gets laughed at but coming 14th out of all the FWD runers at rotorstock it left a few people with egg on there faces..

right its a 2000 nissan micra CG13DE specs are :-

Engine:-
K&N (being replaced this weekend with a carbon airbox)
Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold
Raceworx 3" bore DE-cat
2" catback no box system with a tailpipe

dynod at 95.9BHP and 83lb/ft tourque at the fly so up 20BHP on factory

i have cams sitting waiting to be put in this should take it to the magic tripple figures and with a re-map and raised limiter should bring my quarter mile times down.. Currently fastest time is a 17.02secs

Chasis
D2 coilovers
Whiteline racing anti rollbars front and rear
Whiteline panard rod
Whiteline castor kit
Whiteline camber kit
Sunny GTi-R brakes with 3G discs and redstuff pads
Rears are re-con standard drums
Dunlop F1 195/50/15 tyres

interior:-
Stripped
1 Carbon boarder SP-B bucket seat
standard passenger (removed for racing)
Terrer trip intercom for motorway and track use (to noisy to talk to passengers)

Exterior :-
Front splitter
some simple side skirts
Black grills

some pics :-
IMG00044.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

Image015.jpg

Dyno print out :-

powerprintout.jpg

quarter mile slip (bit big so no image tags):-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dri...uk/timeslip.jpg

following this i got avanti motorsport cams...it desperatly needs a re-map and the ignition adjusting to make some gains heres a video of it :-

http://media.putfile.com/Micra-with-avanti-cams- dont click it copy paste it including the small dash at the end

Comments are always welcome good and bad..

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
congrats on a awesome new micra, and may i say that front bumper looks extremely nice, is the black thingo (sory cant remember its techical term) at the bottom of the front bar factory on that model K11, or have you done some excellent handywork? i really really love that front end,

i can see why you have an intercom setup after watchin the video, haha, excellent

Alex

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
cheers the front splitter is a renault laguna one i modified to fit.. im looking at what ECU to fitt at the moment that will alow me to map it with the cams on but that is flexible engough for me to use on a turbo engine im going to build which will hopefully have an SR20 maf and Throttle body on rather than the CG13 TB.. with the autronic work on an SR20 MAF????

Back