My Micra

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Thought it was about time i introduced myself, my names adam, i'm from sydney and i have a micra and NB MX5.

As some may know, i am found under the name as "Roadstergarage" on most forums, and i have my own website called roadstergarage.net. this has been made to showcase the long and gruling process of a 13BT engine conversion. For now it is a forum for every car nutter so get on it!

Anyway, the micra is my "run around" as some would say, but that hasn't stopped me from modding it!

I bought it looking like this

mc52jd.jpg

2ic4emg.jpg

And it now looks like this,

2uogbw4.jpg

359y6ft.jpg

eqrzua.jpg

2rh8qjm.jpg

a2x2es.jpg

2n0pp9l.jpg

2rnivew.jpg

fvias4.jpg

2yzhowh.jpg

The mod list is as follows

Hurricane 4-2-1 headers
Full exhaust
Lukey muffler
G4 coilovers
buddy club panhard bar
ROH Dragway 4 spoke
13x7 +11 Offset
Shortshifter
isotta wheel
Boss kit
Super S gauge cluster
JDM March Cup holder compartment
S14 gearknob
GA15DE throttle body
Throttle body coolant bypass
Honda civic intake setup with pulsar GTIR 90 degree bent hose
JBL 6x9's
Two 10 inch JBL subs
JBL amp
Sony head unit

Enjoy!

P.S would be sweet to have a micra meet one day, would like to catch up and have a look at other micras.

P.S P.S if a mod reads this, could you please change my username to RoadsterGarage ? thanks!

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Hey mate, those rims look awsome on this. A lot better than I imagined they would when you posted the image of them the other day off the car. The dark green is one of the better colors for the micra too. You just dont' see it very often at all.

It's pretty easy to change your user name yourself though... just log in as you would to post in the forum, then at the top right of any page click the "my details" button. You can change your user name there. you just have to re-enter your password where it says something like "verify password" and make sure to hit the update button at the bottom too once your done.

Did you add an adjustable panhard rod to the back end when you lowered it? I didn't see it mentioned in the list of bits you've added since you got it?!?!

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
ah i wasn't aware you could change your own name. Edit, cant see any "my details" buttons.

cheers dude, the panhard rod isn't adjustable its just a beefed up rod. i probably should chase up an adjustable one though as i have more camber on one side.

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"WO6G WROTE:<BR><BR>"ah i wasn't aware you could change your own name. Edit, cant see any "my details" buttons."</DIV><BR><BR>Really? WHen I'm logged in, at the top right corner of the website there is a white button with grey "My Details" text. It is directly underneath micra.com.au.<BR><BR>

Mmm, all i see is the logout button =/ wierd.

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
took some quick snaps today, enjoy.

f0wydy.jpg

xdpps.jpg

6yfj3k.jpg

28bcrk9.jpg

2lca1du.jpg

24ctd2u.jpg

ot1c1w.jpg

ru8okp.jpg

2qxxi77.jpg

I want to piss that steering wheel off, its starting to get on my nerves :lol:

And yeah, dont know whats next, it needs new pads so that might be it, along with the CV's.

Back