my micra

xelaxela

Micra In The Wild
had my micra about a yr been here for 6months so thought i was time to get my cam out n post some pics n see what u think just got micra alloys.

online11.jpg

online10.jpg

online9.jpg

online8.jpg

online7.jpg

online6.jpg

online5.jpg

online4.jpg

online3.jpg

online1.jpg

what u think

it honestly doesnt stick out that much only bout 1cm i think its the angle of the pic thanx for your reply tho

i need to get my colour codeing finished soon i ran out of pait and money but just got paid so will hopefully done soon

yes its a 3 inch bore sportex i love it only got the backbox but im gona buy a sports cat when i got the money aswell as blackdimond disks n probably omp pads i'm also saving up for the rippen front bumper, nippon rear bumper and still looking for skirts but will probably be next year after i have paid for my insurance then will be looking at turboing im hopein for bout 130 - 150 bhp

i have both just the woman who takes me driving (as i havn't passed my test) is too big to fit in it so its in my garage n i got a omp steering wheel under my seat oh n yer i agree i love my seats

HAHA - yeah i can't give my parents a lift anymore as they can't get in the rear and lets just say my mum eat alot when we were kids :D

LOL

I like the car, looks nice! Stereo looks like its kinda been thrown in a bit tho, different subs, different sizes, different boxes, just doesnt look right! Any plans to change it or make an install or anything?

yes i think im sellin the 10 inch to my mate and just having the 12. i started with the 10 with the stock system and my head unit but after installing the components and 6x9s the bass sounded too weak so i bought the 12 inch have em both hooked up at the moment and i think it sounds awsome dead clear and because im running two low wattage i think i get a better range of bass hope it sounds as good if i sell the 10inch

becareful most black mesh has been sprayed, so if a stone hits the mesh the paint will come off. when you buy mesh look at the corners and all around the mesh for silver bits were the paint has come off.

i wanted some black mesh for my grills but i had to have silver because of above ^. i think silver would look better on a white car than black.

car looks tidy mate like the buckets, its looks very tidy for its age.

nice mate,

love it, great start ;) just the colour coding then maybe a smoothed boot? some smoothing would look great on a white car :D

keep up the good work mate, :)

xelaxela said:
i need to get my colour codeing finished soon

Took the words out of my mouth! lol bit of colour coding will set it right off..you've done quite alot to it so far keep it coming :D

Car looks great. My white car is still standard, but ive seen a couple white ones with really nice inspirations, however fully removing my dents will cost me a fortune.

NICE GRILL!

spray visable 'white' support bar behind the grill black and anything else that can be seen through the grill black ..

..then get black plastic mesh as this is black plastic it doesn't chip or anything obviously..

GO JAP

yes i got the mesh today and paint should be doin it tomorow oh n i wonder y u like the grill so much lol it was a bargin lol

jap is the way forward

after i have poassed my test i will be coming to some events n representing with my micra lol

well i was meant to be fitting my undercar led kit today but its raining

xelaxela said:
yes i got the mesh today and paint should be doin it tomorow oh n i wonder y u like the grill so much lol it was a bargin lol

jap is the way forward

after i have poassed my test i will be coming to some events n representing with my micra lol

well i was meant to be fitting my undercar led kit today but its raining

what colour is the neon kit? blue :)

if you need help fitting the kit then let me know cos i got one ;)

yeah blue thanx for the offer but i should be able to do this by myself anyway i didnt think u lived ne where near me

xelaxela said:
yeah blue thanx for the offer but i should be able to do this by myself anyway i didnt think u lived ne where near me

lol nope i'm about 400 miles south of you :p but i can show you pics of where best to mount them :) but then i managed it, its fairly self explanetry,

its the rear one thats a ######, avoiding the exhaust but keeping the light centralised...

yer cool i had a look today side ones r more complicated than i thought so pics would be apreciated of yours thanx

sorry mate i don't have any pics on my computer at the mo, i really thought i had :(

this is the best i can do for now, remind me to take some more ;)

Attachments

• PICT0224.jpg
    PICT0224.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 162
In the dark I accidentally used my exhaust as a parking sensor on my Primera GT when i went camping with mates.. ... unfortunaly I broke the already 'brittle with age' flexi-pipe on the manifold...

Ah well.. Got a Fresh 4,2,1 ordered.. he he

D4R73N said:
My Exhaust Sticks out, but that thats a good thing as I can use it as a parking sensor... :)

are you sure you want to be doing that? lol

i tried it once with my tow bar :(

D4R73N said:
I was refering as I get closer is changes pitch...lol

ah, well if you're ever in a McDonalds car park, reversing into a parking bay then watch out for small walls, you exhaust won't save you lol :D

Has any one else noticed a trend with micras here, you really dont have to go overboard (plastic airfix kit) to make them look good, keeping the cars their normal shape for the win........:k11motors

Craig_87 said:
Has any one else noticed a trend with micras here, you really dont have to go overboard (plastic airfix kit) to make them look good, keeping the cars their normal shape for the win........:k11motors

yea i think stock micras look great as long as they are neatly done.

Back