Pimp my Micra!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, I've had my K11 about 8 months now, it's a 1.0 and has only done 44,000 miles and apart from the usual stone chips and slight scratches is in very good nick.

The last couple of weeks I've been doing a few jobs to just make it look a bit funkier and make it stand out a bit more than all the others you see about.

yesterday I also fitted a 6000k HID kit and some white led side bulbs to freshen up the front of the car.

Anyways here are some pics, what do you guys think?:

IMGP3333.jpg

IMGP3328.jpg

IMGP3324.jpg

IMGP3326.jpg

IMGP3323.jpg

IMGP3351.jpg

IMGP3350.jpg

very well looked after by the looks of it mate..not to sure about the white in the car(as long as you like it thats all that matters) ..top job..(Y)

for future refference, direct from vehichle examiner at VOSA.

"after next year, any vehicle fitted with HID lights that did not come with them as standard from the dealer will be subject to an on the spot fine and can have their car seized, furthermore the MOT tester will look for auto leveling, headlight washer facility and a "bulls eye" lens inside the headlight, this applies to dip beam only"

so i am affraid you will have to take out your hid lights unless you have them fitted to main beam only...

i have them in my super S "fog" lights (theyre spot lights and come on with main beam only) but fitting them in the dip beam is dangerous as any oncoming motorist is blinded by your now illegal headlights..

oh and Welcome by the way..lol:p:p

Very nice. I've got loads of those gomotorsport.net stickers :p one on the back of the laptop i'm using :laugh:

Back