My micra with black steel wheels

T

tom_nellist

thought i may aswell post up some pics, please tell me what you think!! i aint planning on modifying it anymore (was going to but will wait untill i get ym second car).

(and before you ask, yes that is an r32 liner next to it and yes it is ours :D )

and here's a close up of the wheels after i sprayed them. not bad for an amateur job 8) :lol:

and here's a pic of it a while back with nissan sunny alloys on;

Thread moved to K10 section

Black steelies look so much better than silver! Good job.

cheers mate.

one question, how come my post count is 0? i was a member a few months ago and posted fairly regularly, and came back on to see i have a post count of 0. i have now posted a few times but its still at 0. how come??!?

Because your not an official member. Read the stickies in general chat, they'l explain everything!.

wow! they look much better. im thinking in doing it with mine until i save for some decent alloys. What size are yours? 12"? 13"?
good work mate!

Mat.t did this a while back but left a silver lip on his that looked awesome! bt you've done a fine job mate looks very well done :)

My micra came with black steelies :blush: unfortunately they're starting to rust a bit, so when warmer weather comes i'm going to strip off the paint and put a fresh coat on them (Y)

now theres a coincidence!!!

Ive just enquires at mu local Nissan dealership if I can get the OEM 13x5's in black ....but I was told that they were only available in silver!!

Did you paint yours, or did you get them from Nissan.....(I recognise tham as OEM prom the pressed profile)?

If bought in black...PLEASE could u give us the part number

If painted...were thay in very good nick before painting...?
If not in good nick how id you restore tham before painting
(my silvers are a bit crusty)

Thanks mate!!

BYW: your wheels look JUST HOW I WANT MINE!!!! (NICE)

thought i may aswell post up some pics, please tell me what you think!! i aint planning on modifying it anymore (was going to but will wait untill i get ym second car).

(and before you ask, yes that is an r32 liner next to it and yes it is ours :D )

and here's a close up of the wheels after i sprayed them. not bad for an amateur job 8) :lol:

and here's a pic of it a while back with nissan sunny alloys on;

;)

sorry guys I didnt read the text between the pics properly::

And so my post is now reduced to a mere:

now theres a coincidence!!!

were thay in very good nick before painting...?

If not in good nick, how id you restore tham before painting
(my silvers are a bit crusty)

nice one, they look great!

plan to do similar myself, although as the tyres on my rims are budget ones i plan to get a second hand set, spray em, shod them in new semi decent rubber and swap them over.

well done :grinning:

PS my post count is still at 1 too, but I dont mind!

EDIT> just gone up to 2, counter must be working now i'm paid up :)

My%20Car

those are my (rusted) black steelies lol

the steelies where a bit rusty before painting, but i put one of those wire brush adaptors in my dads drill and spent bout 30mins on each wheel cleaning the rusty bits off before spraying them. after they'd dried i covered them in a laquer (or however you spell it lol) and that finished the job. altough i think they need another coat on them. cheers for the comments people!!

and PraK are you asking what size the alloys are? they are 14" i think Edited

another pic of alloys;

sorry if its too big lol

i meant the stock steel ones... just thinking because mine are very small and I dont think they would look so good as yours
^^

Back