matt black micra

S

scoot

:k10: thats it grr the k10 is getting the sprayed matt black,rat look Ive held off long enough an also Im gonna fit the side skirts I picked up from the scrappy last year. Iv,e also picked up a set of 13 inch vauxhall rostyle steel wheels circa early 80,s would they fit ?they,re quite rusty the now but they,ll add to the rat look :laugh: an go with the patched up bottom corner of the doors. yeah !!!!!

that'll look ace, go for it.

not sure the rostyles will fit, if they do- it'll look great IMHO :)

I reckon it'll look good, anyone remember the matt army green K10 that was posted up a while back, I think it was German, that looked well hard.

Wheels might fit mate coz ive just tryed my mates alloys off his vauxhall and they fitted fine :)

:down: grr tried the wheels they dont fit the centres are too small also after close inspection a couple look nearly rusted through after I took the drill with the wire brush attachment to them ,oh well Im still gonna spray it matt black tho an fit the skirts

2 tone rules! what about red oxide primer instead of matt black

nato k10:
o_59497.jpg

o_59498.jpg

matt black k10:
DSC00491.jpg

2 tone rules! what about red oxide primer instead of matt black

nato k10:
o_59497.jpg

o_59498.jpg

matt black k10:
DSC00491.jpg

the greeen one looks:love: (Y) but the matt black one looks :sick: doesnt flow right it just looks like a pile of crap

that black one was for sale an ebay a while back,painted with a roller if a remember correctly, and the rot on the arches was covered with duck tape then painted

That matt black one looks so crap it would make an ideal sleeper.. Stick a bigger engine in it, and go for the Mad Max look!

Back