My March

It's a 2002 1.4+automatic in totally stock condition. When I bought it, it was very dirty inside, took few hours to sort it out. It's got original option sideskirts and front spoiler, HID-lights, original MD/CD-player. You can follow my March-blog here : http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nixdorf/

*edit*new picture

2zgr9di.jpg

Beauty too, It´s a March not Micra? how was the cost of yours?, I paid U$ 3.600 for my japanese March 2005 change of steering included.

greetings.

Beauty too, It´s a March not Micra? how was the cost of yours?, I paid U$ 3.600 for my japanese March 2005 change of steering included.

greetings.
Mine was about U$ 1000 for the car + car inspection so total about U$3000. Inspection is a bit expensive when it's done by a secondhand car shop :glare:.
I need to buy summer tires and wheels, the ones under the car now are winter tires.

Very nice March Nixdorf! I see you have clayed yours, I have bought a kit but haven't got round to doing it yet, the paint is really dull so it needs doing :).

Very nice March Nixdorf! I see you have clayed yours, I have bought a kit but haven't got round to doing it yet, the paint is really dull so it needs doing :).
The paint on the bonnet and roof wasn't too bad but both side lower panels were full with iron filings, from where I don't know. Maybe the previous owner lived near rail tracks or something. It took about one hour to clay the car.

Back