FS> K11 Impul Full Body Aero (Spoiler, Front Bumper, Wide Body)

CMF_nas55s

» CMF Member
hey guys, i've got the full k11 aero body kit for sale. initially i was going to install this onto my car but i've lost motivation and the parts have just been sitting in my room for the past month.
the aero widebody and spoiler are in great condition, only needing paint. the front bar on the other hand was damaged and i've repaired it myself. from the outside it still looks good (just needs paint) but on the inside of the bumper theres body filler in a few places keeping the bar together. the damage was only on the under part of the bar so it's not that bad. it's all original with GARAGE IMPUL printed on the inside of each part.

i'm after 1400ono for the whole kit including 4 aero wide body parts, spoiler and front bumper. keep in mind these body kits are pretty much unobtainable unless ordered from the impul factory which would then cost you about 3600 for the whole kit.

i wouldnt really want to part anything out at this moment.

i've attached a picture to show the end result i was after

transform your car into the rare impul march!

Attachments

• 86271.jpg
    86271.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 197

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Hey guys, anybody heard from nas55s recently??
I have paid for this bodykit and waiting on dimensions of the boxes so I can find a reasonable shipping quote but nas55s has not replied my emails in almost 2 weeks..

Back